PDA

View Full Version : Turks & Caicos- Day 3

pink
06-07-2008, 04:25 PM
This day I woke up at 4 am and couldn't fall back asleep. I watched some TV and then my dad woke up at about 6:30 and we went down to breakfast together at where else, Guiseppes! (The restaurants open at 6 am for breakfast) Then we went back up to the room and I feel asleep until 11 am. While I was sleeping the rest of family went downstairs to eat.

This day my family was signed up for a snorkel trip out into the ocean. (They don't promote this trip as it's free, but all you have to do is ask for it) I get very motion sick and I was already nervous about going on the trip so I backed out and just spent the day on the beach by myself instead. It was very relaxing, I swam and tanned. My family's snorkel trip was only supposed to be about a half hour long and after two hours they hadn't come back in yet so I decided to leave the beach and wait for them in the room.

When I got back to the room they were cleaning. FYI hey take forever to clean the rooms, this would normally be a good thing but this day was so hot it wasn't. I went in the room to get my wallet and went down to this market they had (Wednesday) They basically sold t-shirts, statues of crabs and things like that, shell necklaces, etc. I went back to the room and they were still cleaning! :mad: I was so hot and frustrated at this point. I know there was a pool in my room but I was afraid to go in there as my brother had just threw up in it yesterday. I know that they had cleaned it but it still grossed me out. I reluctantly went into the pool but it was the best thing, I felt so much better. I went back to the room and it was ready, yay!

That night we went to Arizonas for dinner as my dad really wanted to try it. I ordered the chicken quisedella (sp) but suprisingly it came with no wrap, just the chicken! It was great anyways and it came with a delicious baked potatoe. My parents both got 1/2 chicken and bbq ribs. My brother just got a cheeseburger and fries. It wasn't the best dinner there but I'm glad we tried to anyways.

Next up: Day 4:mickey:

KineGirl
06-07-2008, 05:33 PM
chicken quesadilla with no wrap?

hmmm

another relaxing day it sounds like. I hope your family had fun snorkeling