PDA

View Full Version : Turks & Caicos- Day 2

pink
06-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Today we all woke up at about 9 am and we went down Guiseppes for breakfast. (This was obviously our favorite restaurant, especially for breakfast as it had the best selection) I had english breakfast sausage, fresh fruit and bacon. It was delicious! :thumbsup:

Right after eating we went down to the beach and just went snorkeling on the shore line. The water is so beautiful, it's not even turquoius it's lighter! That day alone I saw two different kinds of fish and we even saw a stingray. It was so close to the shoreline, I wish we had our camera then.

Right from the beach there is access to the Arizonas restaurant so we sat outside and had some burgers there. It was getting kind of hot outside so my brother and I went back to the room for awhile to cool off. On the way back to the room I saw a crab run past me. There were also many wild cats on the hotel grounds, one of them in which seemed to like me and would come whenever I called it.

Later on in the day my DM, brother and I went down to the pool in the middle of the courtyard by our room. We were having a great time cooling off and relaxing and then my brother got too excited and threw up in the pool. They had to get everyone out and treat it. He felt so bad but it's not his fault, he is autistic and has an anxiety disorder so if he gets too worked up and excited it happens.

My brother wasn't feeling too good so he stayed back in the room for dinner and my DM, DD and I went out to eat at the seafood restaurant next to the ocean named Schooners. It was a beautiful view sitting by the ocean at sunset. I had a crab cake and the Schooner steak with yams. The steak was delicious and done to perfection but the appetizers, as they all were there, very small. (Consider them bite size)

On the way back to the room we got my brother some dinner from the Pirate ship kid area, that restaurant is open they say until 6 am but really it's only open until 1 am.

I watched the movie "Big" and then fell asleep.

Next up: Day 3:mickey:

KineGirl
06-07-2008, 04:44 PM
besides your poor bro getting sick in the pool it sounds like it was a relaxing day with good food! The water sounds like it looks very pretty