PDA

View Full Version : Vegetarian Menu on Castaway Cay

johnO
06-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know if there are vegetarian selections on Castaway Cay? Or is fruit the only thing available?

Thanks.

ElenitaB
06-07-2008, 11:12 AM
People interpret "vegetarian" in different ways, so please forgive me in advance if I mention a food group that you do not include in your menu.

Besides fruit at CC, you can also find salads (green and others). I don't recall seeing veggie burgers but I wasn't focused on looking for them either. Not sure if you eat fish, but I did have an awesome piece of grilled fish instead of a burger.

That said, I can't imagine DCL NOT having vegetarian options.

DisneyDudet
06-07-2008, 08:50 PM
They have a lot of veggie sides as well, like potato salad and corn. You can always ask GS early in the cruise to find out where the veggie options could be. They have another restaurant on the adult beach that might offer a veggie option.

NJGIRL
06-11-2008, 02:54 PM
It's been a few years since we were on the Disney Cruise but this is what I know from then. I don't know if anything has changed but I hope so.

There were several "salads" that were true vegetarian dishes and they were good. Enough to fill me up, but as far as a vegetarian "main course" no there weren't any.

Just to clear something up, true vegetarians don't eat any animal flesh. If a person does eat fish I believe they call themselves pescatarians. I'm sure I spelled that wrong.