PDA

View Full Version : Santa at DTD?

vividms
06-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Does anyone know if Santa will be out at DTD for pictures during the week of Thanksgiving? I went this same week last year and saw where there was an area for Santa, but I cannot remember if we ever actually saw him.:santa3:

avantgardeinker
06-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Not sure about the actual week of Thanksgiving, but we always go the 1st of Dec and he is there. I know this doesn't really answer your question, but though I would bump it back up to the top in the hopes that someone will come along with an answer.

:mickey:

Jasper
06-10-2008, 03:52 PM
The majority of our trips take place starting the Wednesday one week before Thanksgiving and we then leave the day before Thanksgiving. I would say we have done that particular time period at least 8 times and have never seen Santa out at DTD or any other place at WDW during that week. We have seen the place you are talking about all set up but never saw the big guy. We asked one year and were told that Santa does not start appearing until the day after Thanksgiving but I never saw that officially posted anyplace so I can't guarantee that information is 100% correct. However, since the day after Thanksgiving is the "official" start of the holiday season for Disney and that is when they "officially" turn on all the lights it does make sense that this would be when Santa would appear.

vividms
06-19-2008, 01:40 AM
Thanks!

Bethis26fan
06-19-2008, 02:05 PM
We saw him the friday following thanksgiving.