PDA

View Full Version : Phineas and Ferb

Boom Baby
06-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Yesterday my kids asked me if Phineas and Ferb "live" at Disney World, becasue they would like to meet them. I told them I didn't know if they were there but I knew who to ask. ;) So....Is it possible my kids could meet Phineas and Ferb in Disney World this August?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Phineas and Ferb are not available for meet and greets.

Brer Robert
06-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Tell your kid that I too am wishing that Phineas and Ferb were out over at WDW. I like that show, I find it to be one of the only good cartoons on tv nowadays. I would love to recieve autographs from Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Isabella, even Perry the Platypus/Agent 'P' and Dr. Doofenshmirtz!

Young@Heart
06-07-2008, 11:41 AM
I was just coming to ask this! My DD asked DH the same thing on Wed. I told him I doubt it, but I'd check.

Phineas and Ferb are not available for meet and greets.

Are there Phineas and Ferb characters anywhere, like it a parade or something? Or do they just not exist?

I figure at the very least, DD can get some Phineas and Ferb merchandise. I know they had some at our DisneyStore a few weeks ago (before she became obsessed w/ the show).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-07-2008, 12:17 PM
They exist only in their cartoon forms. They most likely will not be invited to visit the parks, nor have I seen any merchandise for them.

I think it has something to do with how quickly the shows on Disney Channel come in and out of popularity.

Brer Robert
06-07-2008, 11:28 PM
They exist only in their cartoon forms. They most likely will not be invited to visit the parks, nor have I seen any merchandise for them.

I think it has something to do with how quickly the shows on Disney Channel come in and out of popularity.

You can find merchandise for them at the Disney Store, it's mostly kids' t-shirts, hats, and flip-flops.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Disney Store Merchandise is different from the parks.

It's not done by the same companies which is why the merchandise is completely different. Park merchandise can only be bought at WDW Resort as well as the other major parks such as DL.

Disney Shopping and Disney Stores are the same company so their stuff can be found in both places but not in the parks.

Which is why the merchandise can't be returned in the parks. Or vice versa.

Gastonsgirl
06-08-2008, 01:32 AM
I want to meet the Phineas and Ferb characters too mainly Candace, Perry, and Dr. Dufushimbirtz (err however you spell his name) I heard WDW is going to be getting in Phineas and Ferb Fleece, Plush toys, and Figurines!!!

disneydude1
06-08-2008, 12:45 PM

It's not done by the same companies which is why the merchandise is completely different. Park merchandise can only be bought at WDW Resort as well as the other major parks such as DL.

Disney Shopping and Disney Stores are the same company so their stuff can be found in both places but not in the parks.

Which is why the merchandise can't be returned in the parks. Or vice versa.

Jessica, maybe you're not aware but Disney just bought back the Disney Stores in May. We ARE ALL the same company, but we are under different divisions. YES our merchandise is different but thats because Parks & Resort makes your merchandise while consumer products makes our merchandise. ALSO, yes you can't return store merchandise to the parks, but even while the stores were under TCP, we could still take returns from the parks.

Most likely, we will never sell the same merchandise, because of the whole Disney Store exclusives, and Walt Disney World/Disneyland exclusives, and online exclusives (the way the company has set up merchandise). However, if you go on to disneyshopping every once in a while, they do sell some things from the parks, so maybe possibly online will start carrying park merchandise, but I'm pretty sure the stores won't.

Young@Heart
06-08-2008, 01:39 PM

Is it (Disney Store Merch.) also different from merch. at WOD? I know I got DD a Cindy pillow pal thing at WOD that I missed at our Disney Store (it sold out before I decided I wanted it and had to get Aurora). WOD has also had several of the dolls and action figures that we've bought at our local Disney Stores.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Jessica, maybe you're not aware but Disney just bought back the Disney Stores in May. We ARE ALL the same company, but we are under different divisions. YES our merchandise is different but thats because Parks & Resort makes your merchandise while consumer products makes our merchandise. ALSO, yes you can't return store merchandise to the parks, but even while the stores were under TCP, we could still take returns from the parks.

Most likely, we will never sell the same merchandise, because of the whole Disney Store exclusives, and Walt Disney World/Disneyland exclusives, and online exclusives (the way the company has set up merchandise). However, if you go on to disneyshopping every once in a while, they do sell some things from the parks, so maybe possibly online will start carrying park merchandise, but I'm pretty sure the stores won't.

I never said it wasn't owned by Disney. I know very well they bought them back. The merchandise, however, is not made from the manufactuers as the parks, which is what I was referring to when I said the merchandise was from a different company.

The only Disney Store that sells Park merchandise is the one in Sawgrass Mills, which is the official outlet store.