PDA

View Full Version : BBB Crown package question

Young@Heart
06-05-2008, 11:54 PM
This package is listed as "starting at" $49.95 plus tax. What would make it higher than that? My DD just wants the Cindy bun w/ the tiny tiara and crystal Mickey clip in the back, w/ basic nails and make-up.

Also, if we're (I'm) sure that's the style she wants, how can I inform them so that she doesn't see the other options? DD is only 5, and may very well want the hair extensions, but no way am I letting her walk around all day in the Aug. sun w/ those! I'd rather avoid the choice all-together and just let her assume the Cindy hair was her only option. :secret:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-06-2008, 02:12 AM
The dresses, extensions and I believe make-up/nails are what will bring it up in price.

Though the extensions aren't even that thick. They are relatively thin and they usually spike them up a bit. If she gets too hot, you can just take them off since they are on an elastic.

scootch713
06-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Do you have another person goign with you when you go? I would suggest just having them preoccupy her by looking at things while you do the decision making and just tell them, "we are doing this....".... we are doing BBB for the first time this november. :cloud9:

TheRustyScupper
06-06-2008, 01:33 PM
. . . how can I inform them so that she doesn't see the other options? . . .

1) Going to be really tough.
2) The other items are all over the place.
3) Plus, she will hear other kids talking about the options.

ftwildernesskid
06-06-2008, 01:46 PM
My DD, 4, had that package in November. We took a dress for her to wear and got the princess bun, make-up, and painted nails, not the press on ones because I figured they'd be falling off all day--trouble. She saw other things, but I have to say, was so excited about becoming a princess herself that she wasn't really even interested. We had told her exactly what to expect, though, and she was really excited about doing exactly what we had told her to be interested in the other stuff. Also, we didn't find she paid any attention to the what the other girls were saying or doing as she was so enthralled in herself. :blush: It may have helped that we were in the BBB in the castle and there wasn't as much stuff everywhere. So I guess my suggestion would be to play up what you have planned and prepare her for what she will be doing. I bet she'll have a ball!

Young@Heart
06-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Thanks! I'm not really worried about her wanting the extra "items". She's outfitted w/ a bunch of Disney customs for our trip, and the only costume she's doing is Jasmine when we go to Akershus. Other than that, she has no interest in the princess dresses. I'm more worried about her seeing the other hairstyles. I really prefer the little bun on top of the head-to me, that's a princess style-not all the extensions. :blush:
Hopefully, I can convince her that it's the best style to choose. :thumbsup:

kadesha
06-07-2008, 07:18 PM
just so you know, the prices go up on all packages June 9th. I believe the crown package goes up to about $55.