PDA

View Full Version : Mini Golf at Fantasia Garden !

GINNY69
06-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Is it Ok to take my 5 yr old son to play mini golf at Fantasia Gardens or is the course to hard or is it better to go to Winter Summerland although it is harder for us to get to because we are staying at the Coronado Springs Resort.

Thanks for the feedbacks !

:golf: :golf:

brewcrew26
06-05-2008, 08:39 PM
The one course at Fantasia Gardens should be fine for a 5-year-old. It's got enough to keep their attention span, I think. I wouldn't do the one with the water hazards and sand traps, though. That's way too tough even by some adult mini-golf standards.

Just be careful on the 9th hole, I think that's the right hole, there's a mother bird protecting her nest. Well, at least in April there was. She was attacking anyone at the hole afraid for her babies. Me and DH both got hit. I just took a mulligan on that hole!

Piglet822
06-06-2008, 12:34 AM
I've never played Fantasia but I'm just curious why you say Winter/Summerland is harder to get to. You can walk there (if you're so inclined ;) ) from Coronado Springs. There's actually a sidewalk (one of the few in WDW) across the street from CS that will take you all the way down to Blizzard Beach and the mini golf. Fantasia is across from the Swan. You could take the boat from MGM or Epcot and then walk over.

disney323
06-08-2008, 01:44 PM
there are 2 courses at the 1 spot. One is a true min golf coarse with water and sand hazards. this one is very hard and takes about 2 or more hours.
the other is the fun one that has the kids in mind with fun obstacles to put in and around.

sophie peach
08-13-2008, 07:05 PM
both are just as good for a 5 year old

Little Round Bale
08-14-2008, 09:16 AM
We did Fantasia golf this year and should have done it before. It is sooooo much fun. Your five year old may get a little frustated but then I am 50 and I did to.... LOL. It is great fun and great downtime with the family. Be sure to read the hints. This is a must for our family from now on. We went on the garden side, had a blast the other side looks awesome too.

But I will tell you there is a typical wait. But it is all good.

Have a great time.:thumbsup:

yjgirl32
08-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Oh cool. We wanted to play on our last visit- but thought our DS3(almost 4) would be too young. We are going down Sept 2009 which would make him 6. He loves playing just wanted to make sure he would have fun. Thanks for the info. Great question.