Disneym8
06-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Is Teppan Edo still a hibachi?

TheRustyScupper
06-05-2008, 07:35 PM
yes.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
06-05-2008, 08:06 PM
It's an awesome restaurant!!!!!!! This will be our third time eating there. My husband and I LOVE it!! The entertainment is cool, and the food is superb.:chef:

Next trip: 11/24-12/5

dolphinmickey9170
06-05-2008, 08:27 PM
It's an awesome restaurant!!!!!!! This will be our third time eating there. My husband and I LOVE it!! The entertainment is cool, and the food is superb.:chef:

Next trip: 11/24-12/5

Can you tell me more about this place, we are going for our first time in Aug and I'm a bit apprehensive as I am not much of an adventurous eater. Give me steak a taters and I am happy!!:confused:

Giselle
06-06-2008, 10:23 AM
This food is not too exotic really. if you can handle a frozen asian dinner, you won't be afraid to eat here. They have sushi, which can be scary for some, but they also have hibachi dinners which are fully cooked. It basically consists of grilled meat - chicken, beef, or seafood, with grilled vegetables, and rice cooked on a large grill with a table and chairs surrounding it. sometimes the chef will make a fire on the grill which can be startling for young children and some adults, but other than that it is just silly jokes, clanging of knives, etc. The kid's meal is neat because it is served on a mini monorail tray/plate. The atmosphere is fun and the food is good. You will enjoy it even if you are not that adventurous, but it will be a unique experience.

bruin1344
06-06-2008, 01:02 PM
i hope so, i have reservations in august for it and its one of my favorite restaurants in wdw

NJGIRL
06-06-2008, 01:39 PM
We are going in October for the first time and I look forward to it. We have a good Japanese Rest in our town and we enjoy the food and the "show".

iceicebritney
06-06-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm curious, are there many changes other than the decor? The last few times i've eaten in the hibachi room at mitsokoshi the food has been very bland. The cooks cut back on a lot of the sauces and garlic. I understand not everyone likes that stuff on their food... but no one asked for it to be taken off.
I haven't eaten at the new restaurant and i'm wondering if they've brought the 'flavor' back into their 'bachi?

"SULLEY "RULES!!
06-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Can you tell me more about this place, we are going for our first time in Aug and I'm a bit apprehensive as I am not much of an adventurous eater. Give me steak a taters and I am happy!!:confused:
The food is all prepared in front of you for your entertainment. You'll find steak, chicken, and seafood to choose from. Along with rice and vegetables which they prepare. For appetizers they have salads and dipping sauces along with some of the prepared foods to choose from. The ginger cake for dessert is great. You can't go wrong by going here. The tables fit 8 people. The cast members are very friendly in the restaurant. You won't go hungry. Have fun planning.:thumbsup:

tundramom
06-06-2008, 05:03 PM
One of our new favorites. And the grill is 500 degrees. The chef and several support staff kept reiterating the 500 degrees part, so now it's one of our special WDW jokes:thumbsup:

Tinkerfreak
06-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Wow I am really glad we are trying this for the first time in November. It sounds like alot of fun and I think my kids are going to love it.