Trip June 13-June 23
Cast:
Me-Danielle (turning 32 this trip :) )
DH-Chris- 32
DD- Maddie 6
DNeph-Zack 9
DMIL- Gloria 50 ish
DFIL- John 50ish

Well, as long as it seemed at one time, we are heading back next Friday! We had quite a bit of troble getting reasonable airfare and a rental car flying into Orlando and out of West Palm Beach. We needed to leave from West Palm Beach since we are heading to Vero Beach and we have relatives in West Palm. So...to make an already long explanation a little longer :) We are flying in and out of West Palm Beach. We were able to save 300 dollars on the rental car and almost 100 dollars per ticket for the airfare! Even at 4 something a gallon, we will still end up ahead!

We arrive in West Palm Beach on Friday, yes Friday the 13th, and are staying there Friday night at a Marriott. We will stop by my Aunt's house at some point Friday to pick up our beach chairs and toys etc. We store them at her house so we don't have to ship them home or buy them all again when we go to Vero!

We will drive up to WDW on Saturday morning and check into the Boardwalk Villas. We really don't have a set plan as to what we want to do everyday. We are going to let the kids decide where they want to go. However, we surely want to see Toy Story Mania and Spaceship Earth for sure. Spacship Earth wasn't open when we were there in December. My DNeph is an adreline junkie so he will want to hit the thrill rides and my DD just wants to see the Great Movie Ride since we missed that as well in December. We will luck out this time with Test Track as my FIL is a GM employee and GM employees are welcome to use the upper level of the pavillion as a rest area and get to bypass the line! The kids love it when Poppy comes with us!

We have the dining plan and have ADR's at LeCellier, The Maya Grille, Wolfgang Puck's Cafe and Kona.

Monday the 16th is my birthday! I plan to celebrate the entire trip :)

On Wednesday we will head down to Vero Beach for the rest of the stay. We tried it last year and just loved it. There are so many activites for the kids and the beach is awesome. After a few days in the parks, we will definetly want to relax and chill out!

We are all anxiously awaiting the end of the school year and the start of our trip! I hope to see some of you down there! I will be on the lookout for I'Cot hats and shirts! Hope I haven't bored you to tears! Thanks for reading :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Danielle, I've been waiting for this. And I still have to wait longer......hmm. I don't want to rush your trip away, but I can't wait to hear all about it!! Have a fabulous time and travel safely. :cool:

BluewaterBrad
06-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Right on! We will be there on the 13th also!:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
06-05-2008, 04:58 PM
I hope you all have a wonderful time, it sounds like fun! :mickey: I look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

faline
06-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Before you know it, you'll be on your way! Have a wonderful trip!

wdwgrl377
06-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Sounds like you've got a great trip planned. Have a wonderful time..who doesn't, right? Can't wait to read all about it! :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
06-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Have a great trip...

MauiMouse
06-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Have a fantastic time and also enjoy your Birthday :cake: at Walt Disney World! :mickey:

vizsla
06-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

Young@Heart
06-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Have a great trip! Looking forward to your post-trip report! :mickey:

DizNee143
06-09-2008, 11:01 AM
sounds like a wonderful trip..hope you and your family have a great time!!
cant wait to hear all about it when you get back..:mickey:

tinkerbell04
06-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks everyone! We are all really looking forward to it!:mickey: