PDA

View Full Version : Magical Moment at AK!!

joanna71985
06-05-2008, 11:29 AM
I received a Magical Moment the other day at Camp Minnie-Mickey. I was waiting to see Mickey, and I was picked as the First Family of the Day!! I got my picture taken with all 4 characters, and received a certificate. It was awsome! Such a wonderful moment.

KineGirl
06-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Wow! Very cool! Was your family with you?

You mustve had the day off :thumbsup:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Lol, congrats Joanna!

I keep trying to find you at Casey's but it's not like I can stroll in there with my costume!

Hayden's Dad
06-05-2008, 11:49 AM
ISN'T THAT COOL. WE WERE PICKED WHEN WE WERE THERE IN MAY AS THE FIRST FAMILY. OUR PHOTOPASS PHOTOGRAPHER LAUGHED AND SAID SHE WAS SORRY SHE COULD ONLY TAKE 28 PICTURES. :D

Queen Stephanie
06-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Awesome! So what's the secret? :secret: Were you smiling and having fun with high energy? I've heard they pick people who are fun-people or were you quiet? Please tell.:secret:

Bethis26fan
06-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Congrats

joanna71985
06-06-2008, 02:10 AM
Wow! Very cool! Was your family with you?

You mustve had the day off :thumbsup:

Nope, it was just me. They won't be coming down at all this summer.:(

Lol, congrats Joanna!

I keep trying to find you at Casey's but it's not like I can stroll in there with my costume!

Well, tell me a time or a place. We need to meet!:thumbsup:

ISN'T THAT COOL. WE WERE PICKED WHEN WE WERE THERE IN MAY AS THE FIRST FAMILY. OUR PHOTOPASS PHOTOGRAPHER LAUGHED AND SAID SHE WAS SORRY SHE COULD ONLY TAKE 28 PICTURES. :D

It really is! The shots the PP person got are awsome!

Awesome! So what's the secret? :secret: Were you smiling and having fun with high energy? I've heard they pick people who are fun-people or were you quiet? Please tell.:secret:

I definitely was smiling. But I wasn't jumping up and down. I was just waiting in front of Mickey's queue line. I believe the first person there is the one who is picked (as I was the first person waiting there).

DISNEYLOVERS5
06-06-2008, 07:27 AM
CONGRATULATIONS I AM SURE THAT YOU WERE ON:cloud9:

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Congratulations! How exciting. Those kinds of things just make your whole day. At least they do for me.

Young@Heart
06-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Congratulations! That must have been so much fun!

joanna71985
06-07-2008, 03:35 PM
CONGRATULATIONS I AM SURE THAT YOU WERE ON:cloud9:

Thank you! I really was. I was floating the rest of the day.:)

Congratulations! How exciting. Those kinds of things just make your whole day. At least they do for me.

Congratulations! That must have been so much fun!

Thank you!!:)