PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary button

SAHDad
06-05-2008, 12:12 AM
I know you can get them at Guest Services in the park, but is there any way to get them when you are not in the world? DW and I are going in Jan for our 10 year anniversary (celebrating early, but who cares?), and even though the trip isn't a surprise, I'd like to have the buttons to put on when we get on the plane - just to start the magic a little early.

(Yeah, it's 283 days away or something like that. Just long enough for me to get them, loose them, find them, loose them again, and tear the house apart looking for them.)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-05-2008, 12:31 AM
Nope - you can only get them from the Parks and Resorts. You might be able to get them once you've landed in the Disney Store at the airport, but I am pretty sure you can only get them at the World.

WeLuvBuzz
06-05-2008, 08:27 AM
We are going to celebrate our 20th anniversary in November. Our first park will be Epcot. Where in Epcot can we pick two up? Thanks!

Tygger7
06-05-2008, 08:59 AM
If you're staying at a Disney hotel, you can get your buttons when you check in. Otherwise, just go to guest services at any of the parks.

It must be the year for celebrating 20th anniversaries...we just celebrated ours a little early (in May) at WDW. :mickey: