PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so

luvdiznee
06-04-2008, 07:09 PM
But is Cheesecake Factory at DTD closed or closing? We went there a few years ago and enjoyed it. Then our interest got renewed when we went to Vegas last month. So we were hoping to go there again on our upcoming trip. Will we be able to go in September? :confused::mickey:

sagessa
06-05-2008, 01:59 AM
Unfortunately, this seems to be true. The Orlando Sentinel reported in April that Cheesecake Factory will be pulling out of DisneyQuest. The venue is to be converted into a Disney operated counter service location. Current reports indicate that the menu offerings will be similar to what is currently available (without the Cheesecake Factory desserts, I assume).

Rachel R.

luvdiznee
06-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the info. :( Any idea when, though? Hoping to work in one more visit. :thumbsup::mickey:

sagessa
06-06-2008, 02:53 AM
The article didn't set a specific date. Late May was mentioned for the switchover, but I haven't heard anything else about it since then, so I'm not sure if it happened as planned.

Rachel R.

TheRustyScupper
06-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Say it ain't so

1) OK, I will.
2) "It ain't so".
3) Of course it is so.
4) So, saying it ain't so isn't so 'cause it is so.

mook3y
06-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Say it ain't so

1) OK, I will.
2) "It ain't so".
3) Of course it is so.

Your a crack up :rotfl:

NJGIRL
06-06-2008, 02:03 PM
But is Cheesecake Factory at DTD closed or closing? We went there a few years ago and enjoyed it. Then our interest got renewed when we went to Vegas last month. So we were hoping to go there again on our upcoming trip. Will we be able to go in September? :confused::mickey:

I love the Cheesecake Factory also. We have been to a few in different places like Baltimore etc. but I didn't consider the Cheesecake Factory in DQ a "true" Cheesecake Factory since it had such a limited menu. We have eaten there before and it was good enough but not the same as the full service restaurants. Their menus must be 50 pages long:D

When we were Las Vegas we stayed at the Venetian and ate at the "Grand Lux" several times. It is own by the same company who owns the Cheesecake Factory and was just as good if not better. Did you try the Grand Lux in Vegas?

luvdiznee
06-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Say it ain't so

1) OK, I will.
2) "It ain't so".
3) Of course it is so.

So, what are you sayin.....:D

luvdiznee
06-07-2008, 09:04 AM
When we were Las Vegas we stayed at the Venetian and ate at the "Grand Lux" several times. It is own by the same company who owns the Cheesecake Factory and was just as good if not better. Did you try the Grand Lux in Vegas?

We were on our way from the Venetian to the Cheesecake Factory at Caesars. So did not get to eat that the Grand Lux. There's always next time, though. :marg: