PDA

View Full Version : Parking at Parks?

SCbelle
06-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Did I read something about parking being free if you are staying onsite? Or does this refer only to parking at the resort itself.:confused:

We will be at ASMovies in November and after reading about the troubled bus service I'd like the option of driving, especially if we can park for free. :D

I also assume it is OK to drive to a different resort for ADR's?:confused:

Thanks!:)

GrumpyFan
06-04-2008, 06:18 PM
If you have a car, they should give you a pass to stick in your dash that will allow you to park anywhere (parks included) on property for no charge. If they don't give it to you, make sure you ask for it.

Tick-Tock
06-04-2008, 07:26 PM
You can show your Key to the World card at the parking entry booth for free parking at the theme parks.

You can also park at other resorts, but there you'll get a three-hour parking pass.

RocknBev
06-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Definltey take advantage of the free parking at the parks as a resort guest! DH and I have used that as well instead of taking the Disney tranport as times...we just found it faster when we were too anxious to wait!

kadesha
06-06-2008, 02:08 PM
They'll give you something to put in your windshield so you can park free at the parks! :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-06-2008, 10:36 PM
At the Dolphin they didn't give us anything to put on our windshield so we just showed our key to the Kingdom and didn't have to pay for parking at the parks. And there were quite a few times we were too impatient to wait for the bus and just drove. And you can park at the different resorts for your ADRs.