PDA

View Full Version : Disney on Demand

Hull-onian
06-04-2008, 02:56 PM
We have Comcast for our cable company. We were watching Food Network and an ad came on for a t.v. station we never heard of. It is called Disney on Demand. On our t.v. the station number is 891. It is great. They do Disney Travel, Dining, DVC, and they show the parks. Its great. Now we can really have Disney 24/7. I loved it. They change the shows too. It's great.:blush:

tink'72
06-04-2008, 03:41 PM
I just discovered this channel as well and LOVE It! I also just upgraded my Comcast to TIVO/DVR and have Disney was one of my wish list items. So not only does it record anything with Disney in the description it tells me when there is something new on the Disney ON Demand channel.
Yesterday I watched part 1 and 2 of the making of the Pirates and Princess party. Pretty cool. I love watching all the behind the scenes stuff.
They also do cooking shows from Disney as well...I just love it!

scottgr
06-04-2008, 03:52 PM
I wish I had that with ATT UVERSE. Someday...I hope :mickey:

Flower
06-04-2008, 04:19 PM
I wish we had that in Canada....We don't even have the Disney Channel with my cable provider....:mad:

:offtopic: I have always told DH that I am surprised the Disney Resorts do not offer pay-per-view Disney movies - they would yet again make a FORTUNE if they offered that for all rooms....Imagine coming home from the parks and letting your little princess watch Beauty & the Beast. I know some kids go to bed as soon as they get back to the resort, but for those rainy days.....

SBETigg
06-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I love it! I could lose a lot of work hours to this. :secret:

TexasPrincessAurora
06-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Wish we had it on DirecTV. Sounds neat!

Tinkerfreak
06-05-2008, 10:13 AM
They just added the P&P pary ones and the vacation club ones to ours and after watching it DH is considering DVC again. We might take the tour when we go in November.

mickey&missy
06-05-2008, 12:37 PM
We have it too! We have Cablevision. DD and I enjoy watching it! I've watched the series about P&P numerous times and I really like the Fact or Fiction shows also.

I have to look and see if we have DVC on ours. DH and I have talked off and on about joining, maybe it'll convince him!

Marker
06-27-2008, 11:53 AM
I wish they'd add new content more often.

Disneyexpert15
06-30-2008, 01:43 PM
I have Comcast I don't have Disney on Demand:mad:
Maybe someday I'll have it :mickey2:

jefmblrd
07-01-2008, 12:10 PM
I have Comcast I don't have Disney on Demand:mad:
Maybe someday I'll have it :mickey2:

I didn't think I had it either, until I read this post and went back and looked. It's under the travel section on 891 here on Cape Cod.

I love the behind the scenes stuff especially, but everything on it is great. Hopefully they'll add more content more often. You think they would since it's a great advertisement for going to Disney World.

brewcrew26
07-03-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm so disappointed because Time Warner hasn't updated ours in at least six months except for a few Cat Cora tips which really have nothing to do with Disney besides them being filmed at a restaurant. But, I still watch them when I'm bored.