PDA

View Full Version : Trails End

waitingformikey
06-04-2008, 12:24 PM
We will be staying at FW cabins 6-15 thru 6-21. How is the breakfast at Trails End. There are four of us. Is it better to cook in the cabin or hit the buffet? Also anyone been to Boma? Haven't seen any reviews on it in here. Have adrs but was just seeing if I made a mistake.

TheRustyScupper
06-04-2008, 01:42 PM
1) Trail's End is probably the best dining value in WDW.
2) That goes for any meal.
3) I would cook a couple in the cabin, and do Trail's End other times.

Shugoondola
06-04-2008, 03:37 PM
I haven't been to Trail's End for breakfast in a number of years, but I remember it to be very good. You can get a lot to eat for a relatively (as far as Disney goes) inexpensive price.

I love both the breakfast and dinner buffets at Boma. The dinner buffet is probably my most favorite place to eat in all of WDW. I eat there on every trip.

:mickey:

By the way, welcome to Intercot!

waitingformikey
06-04-2008, 04:14 PM
sounds like I did OK with Boma. Thanks for the feedback.

ibrowse17
06-04-2008, 05:06 PM
The secret is out in regards to Trail's End, so make sure you get an ADR for meals there. You will enjoy any meal you have there:thumbsup:

jonahbear2006
06-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Trails end is fabulous. We ate there on both of our trips to FW. They have a nice spread. It is also, the cheapest buffet in "the World" so we pay for this one and save our dining plan for more expensive restaurants. Boma is a fantastic place to eat breakfast OR dinner. They have one of the largest spreads for both meals, holding about 45 plates of different foods. We are returning in the fall for a third trip and returning to Boma, yet again, but going to neglect Trails End this time.