PDA

View Full Version : Special characters at P&PP?

q105birdman
06-03-2008, 10:00 PM
What 'special' characters should I look for, and what locations, at the Pirate and Princess Party tomorrow night? Characters that are not usually seen during a normal day. Villians? Princes? Any help would be appreciated!!!

ibrowse17
06-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Tinker Bell can be found in the parade. It is one of the very few places you can see a live Tinker Bell. Captain Jack is also in the parade. While not a character, make sure to stand in front of the castle for the fireworks show. It is one of the best firework shows that Disney puts on.:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
06-03-2008, 11:49 PM
We went this past Saturday night! We met Captain Jack Sparrow, John Smith and Pocahontas, a camel from Aladdin, the Royal Guards from Aladdin, and Carmen, Fantail and Flounder from The Little Mermaid. They also had Mickey, Goofy, Pluto and Donald dressed up as pirates. In addition they had Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White with their princes. Also, Ariel, but no Eric. All in all, it was a great time! :mickey:

joanna71985
06-04-2008, 08:38 AM
What 'special' characters should I look for, and what locations, at the Pirate and Princess Party tomorrow night? Characters that are not usually seen during a normal day. Villians? Princes? Any help would be appreciated!!!

I went the 21st, and this is who I saw:
*Mickey/Pluto and Donald/Goofy (tomorowland)
*Chip/Dale and Lilo/Stitch (dance party)
*Snow White, Minnie, and Daisy (Toontown)
*Sebastian, Flounder, Carmen, and Fantail (Fantasyland dance party)
*Snow White/Snow Prince, Aurora/Philip, and Cinderella/Prince Charming (Fantasyland)
*Pocahontas/John Smith/Meeko (Liberty Square)
*Captain Jack (Adventureland)
*Jasmine, Genie, Abu (Adventureland)
*Prince Ali and Royal Guards (after show in Adventureland)

SurferStitch
06-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Jack Sparrow was an awesome pic for us! We had to wait in a long line, but it was worth it.

Also, getting my picture with the alien Stitch (red space suit, 4 arms, antennae and spikes) was the highlight of my night! You never see him around like that! :thumbsup: Lilo had a fancier dress on with a pretty wreath of Hawaiian leaves around her head.

We also got the pirate Mickey/Pluto/Donald/Goofy shots, and princess Minnie and Daisy in Toon Town. I'm not a regular princess fan, so we skipped all of them. Not my thing, and it saved us a lot of standing in lines.

The fish from Little Mermaid were adorable!