PDA

View Full Version : Reusable shopping tote

Santuitman
06-03-2008, 09:15 PM
In another forum, I saw a post about reusable shopping totes that can be purchased in the world for $5.95. I was wondering if anyone has bought these, are they character themed, do they seem sturdy, were you happy with them? Any info that you have would be appreciated. Thanks

DisneyDudet
06-03-2008, 10:51 PM
I think what they are are the big huge bags made of some sort of plastic covered woven material. You can usually find them at the resort gift shops or some of the larger ones in the parks.

Normally we'll purchase one and use it to carry our big souvies that don't fit in our suitcases, and use it as a carry on for the airplane.

We have quite a few of them, and they usually have the logo of the celebration going on, or a picture of all sorts of characters and the castle.

We now use them to store Christmas decorations in.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-04-2008, 12:47 AM
They are new.

They are the ones that fold into themselves. I haven't seen them open but they are made of something like the parachute materials. They seem to sell very well. They can be found on the Cash Wraps at the Emporium.

TIdoubleGR
06-04-2008, 06:26 AM
Does anyone happen to have any pictures? I'd love to see what they look like... Thanks!

jkj1224
06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
the ones I've seen are brightly colorerd(yellow, blue, green, orange...) and have little mickey heads on them, they fold up into about a 4 inch rectangle

Tinkerfreak
06-05-2008, 09:51 AM
I will have to get some of these. We are trying to cut back on our plastic bag use and so far have been doing pretty well. Are they sturdy enough to use as regular shopping bags like for groceries?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-05-2008, 10:14 AM
We have one that is yellow with the WDW letting on it, one that is orange with Mickey on it and a green one with Mickey's autograph on it. Sorry I don't have photos - no cameraphone.