PDA

View Full Version : January discounts??

Dsnygirl
06-03-2008, 08:58 PM
So, I checked when discounts come out, and it looks like historically it's October... but does anybody remember what the discounts have been for January? I'm going on a "girlfriend's weekend away" in '09 and we're headed down the end of the month... and hoping for some good discounts!

So - does anybody out there remember what kind of discounts have been out for January?

Gator
06-03-2008, 09:11 PM
When I went in Jan/Feb 04, they had typical discounts.20-30% off room prices. It was a good deal. It seems like they came out in September or October. I don't quite remember. But that will be fun time. Enjoy!

calif desert family
06-03-2008, 09:16 PM
My family of 4 have never been to WDW before. We will also be going there Jan 19-30,2009. Maybe we could all meet somewhere and say hi!!!:mickey:

mickey&missy
06-03-2008, 09:28 PM
I think january is a big discount month. I'm pretty sure there has been a disney visa discount the past few years and maybe others. I'm hoping for something! We're headed down January 2nd - 10th!

calif desert family
06-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Don't forget that the Disney Marathon is around the sametime that you are going

Mousefever
06-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi Blythe,
We've gone to DW in January the past two years. The discount that we received was a percentage off our room and an upgrade from a base park pass to park hopper plus waterparks, Disney Quest, etc. As usual, this discount was only available on certain rooms. This past Jan. we had to upgrade from a standard room at WL to a courtyard view room in order to receive the discount.

Amy

:dory: