PDA

View Full Version : Resort Airline Check-In

pianobabe
06-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Have I missed something? Is US Airways paticipating in the Resort Airline check-In? I knew they were doing a test run at some of the resorts last year, but is it a definite? I was reading on another site about only being able to check in one bag at the resorts using this service and noticed they mentioned US Airways.

Thanks for your help,
Rhonda

joelkfla
06-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Have I missed something? Is US Airways paticipating in the Resort Airline check-In? I knew they were doing a test run at some of the resorts last year, but is it a definite? I was reading on another site about only being able to check in one bag at the resorts using this service and noticed they mentioned US Airways.

Thanks for your help,
Rhonda
US Airways is on the list of participating airlines on the internal web site.

And you can check more than one bag per passenger, if the excess baggage fees are prepaid before you check in at the Resort Airline Check-In desk. You prepay the fees by making a phone call from the resort and using your credit card. The phone number is 407-284-1231, and it's a free call from the room.

pianobabe
06-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Thank you so much for letting me know. That will make our check out for Old Key West a lot easier, especially since we have a later flight scheduled with US Airways.