View Full Version : December Hours are Posted

pogo
06-03-2008, 05:15 PM
So let's get planning ! :D

Disneyatic
06-03-2008, 05:21 PM
WOOHOO! :woohoo::party2:
I know what I'll be doing tonight! :geek::write:
Checking my plans to see if everything works!

Thanks for the info!

By the way Pogo, we are staying Dec 13-19th at POFQ, our stays will overlap!

pogo
06-03-2008, 05:29 PM
That is so cool..... we'll have to get together. Keep in touch ! :D

disneydeb
06-03-2008, 05:46 PM
OK i have held my enthusiasm too long.

YIPPEE!!!:party::party:

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Already working on it! Woo hoo!!!

smartinez1
06-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I just went on Disneyworld.com and I clicked on the calandar and it is showing me December 2008 hours! Just wanted to let you all know, cuz I am trying to plan my days for our December trip!

Breochaid
06-04-2008, 04:05 PM
They were posted sometime yesterday afternoon I believe. I was really getting worried since today is our 180 day mark and I wanted to make ressies. :confused: I wasn't sure if I should do it without the hours being posted, so I spent quite a bit of time laying out last year's and this year's calendars to try to get an idea of what the December 08 hours might be. As soon as I finished doing that I checked, and voila, there they were. :thumbsup: Go figure!!! They came out just in the nik of time for us. I feel really bad for those who could have made ADR's last month already but had no hours to go by. :(

Taja
06-04-2008, 08:32 PM
They are postedon the Disney website.

Had to make my ADRs yesterday without them! *eek*

RAIDER
06-05-2008, 05:31 AM
Now the real holiday begins :D
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

diz_girl
06-06-2008, 10:14 AM
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it looks like they cut back on park hours, namely MK and AK, during November and December. I'm thinking that it's a sign that WDW is expecting lower park attendance or that WDW may be expecting lower attendance at MVMCP and are trying to nudge people into paying extra for that hard-ticket event. EPCOT and DHS hours appear unchanged.

On non-MVMCP weekday nights during some parts of November and December in 2007, the MK was open until 10 p.m. This year it's only open until 8 p.m. Last year the AK was open until 6 p.m. in mid-December. This year, it's 5 p.m. The AK change is only by one hour, but the MK is two hours, which is surprising. So other than EMH and MVMCP, the park won't be open weeknights after 8 p.m., excepting New Year's Eve.

awaggett
06-06-2008, 04:02 PM
I noticed that too! We are going for 5 days in December--no EMH morning for MK, and the park closes at 7 pm 3 out of 4 nights. Guess we might have to go to MVMCP.

Bringonthemouse!
06-06-2008, 09:45 PM
.....no EMH morning for MK, and the park closes at 7 pm 3 out of 4 nights. Guess we might have to go to MVMCP.

I wonder if that's what the "Disney Supreme Beings" are counting on. I too noticed the Park hours were reduced.:mad: