PDA

View Full Version : AP holders discount

r4kids
06-03-2008, 04:54 PM
What are the discounts you have seen in Jan for AP holders? Is it rooms only or discounts on purchasing the dining planor both? Our outstanding MJ agent (Melissa) suggested this might be the way to go for us. I don't know very much about AP's though, any info is appreciated :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
06-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Annual Passholder discounts are traditionally room only discounts.

Here's some general information on Annual Passes (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/annualpass/default.asp).

SurferStitch
06-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Besides room discounts, we also use our AP's for 10% spa treatments at the GF Spa, 10% off at World of Disney in DTD, 15% off at our local Disney Store (until sometime in July), 20% discount at Fulton's Crab House (lunch), 10% discount at Ghirardelli, and I'm sure I missed one there. There are others, but those are the ones we primarily use.

We also get the DDE card at the AP rate of $65, which has saved us hundreds over the past two trips, and the card is still good for our next trip in October before it expires.

Aggie97
06-04-2008, 02:34 PM
In late Jan. - early Feb., we received a 15% AP holder discount at the Polynesian. It definitely was less generous than AP holder and other room-only discounts we've received in the past. :mickey: