PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Cheap Prices-Pittsburgh

crazeedizneefinatic
06-03-2008, 03:47 PM
I just checked Southwest today for our trip in September (26th to Oct 5th). I had booked our flight down when they came out and paid $96 plus taxes which I did not think was bad. Today I checked and they lowered our fare to $80 plus taxes, saved $64 on 4 tickets to use twords our flight home. I was grateful since the rumors of airfare going through the roof are running amok. I checked around our dates and looks like a ton of flights have been lowered some down to $73! Southwest also sent an email regarding fees associated with the gas prices. As of now they plan no fees other than normal taxes and such. No fuel surcharges or baggage fees. Our flight home is still sitting at $119 so there are hopes if you want to try Southwest. I thought I would give everyone a heads up to check. It's worth a shot, good luck!

Beast_fanatic
06-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully, it will benefit someone!

SurferStitch
06-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Great prices!

We would have to pay $308 pp R/T on SWA from Philly to MCO for our upcoming 10/12-10/24 trip, so we are planning on driving (2 of us). We did this in May and didn't really shell out any more money than if we had flown, and didn't have any luggage or security hassles. It was heaven! :cloud9:

JMTStone
06-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking to book our cruise trip soon and Southwest will now be on my list....

Go Pens...