PDA

View Full Version : Anything on Dining Plan for December

lebo
06-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Just wondering it anyone knows of what Disney offers on Dining Plans in the past for the beginning of December. I know a couple that is interested in going in August, but I'm trying to get them to change until then.

Tinkerfreak
06-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Do you mean do they offer any discounts at that time? I'm sorry but I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. I am a little slow sometimes so you have to spell things out for me:blush:.

TheRustyScupper
06-03-2008, 01:37 PM
1) If you mean free dining, no.
2) I do not know if you have any other reference in mind.

TammiMcMan
06-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Dining packages for this year are on the Disney website. Free dining is historically only offered in the late summer/early fall. It's an incentive for a normally low time of year. If they want to take advantage of free dining, they need to be travelling between 8/24 and 9/20 and the vacation must be booked by June 22nd. You didn't say why you were trying to convince them to go in December, but they will find more crowds and fewer discounts as compared to late August. The park and resorts are beautiful during the holidays, but I've always enjoyed being there in early September.

Ian
06-03-2008, 03:47 PM
What are you asking? The Disney Dining Plan is available any time ... details can be found here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningplan/default.asp).

If you mean free dining then no. That won't be offered in December. The only time they offer free dining is late August into September.