PDA

View Full Version : Jared's Triumphant Return to Trip Reports: Day 3 (5/24)

Jared
06-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Day One (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=134419)
Day Two (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=134582)

Sorry for the delay between days, folks. When life begins again, it becomes increasingly difficult to find a long enough block to hammer out another installment. As the trip grows further away, it starts to feel more like a distant memory than a recent occurrence. But tonight, as I sit here in my living room watching the Yankees game on television with my MacBook, I realized this would be the perfect time to share my third magical day. Thanks to Morgan and Joe for their instant messages and voice mails reminding and encouraging me to continue my report.

Saturday, May 24
This was the day I was waiting for since school ended. My beautiful girlfriend, Talie, who lives about 90 minutes away from Walt Disney World, planned to spend the day with my family and me in the parks. It had only been three weeks since we had been together, but it felt much longer. We spent countless cell phone minutes talking about and planning today, and it was finally here. We originally planned to visit Epcot, Talie’s favorite park, but after learning Toy Story Mania! would be open, the plan changed. We were going to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

My family followed the same morning routine as we did the day before. Those who wanted breakfast grabbed a table at the Beach Club Marketplace while everyone else got ready. We went out to the boat dock at around 8:45 a.m. and were through the park gates shortly after 9. Talie was on road somewhere and would meet us at the park.

We immediately made a beeline for Toy Story Mania!, knowing the ride would be packed shortly thereafter, so we hustled down Hollywood Boulevard to beat the line. I led my family to the backstreets, passing Star Tours and the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. We were walking somewhere in New York City when my family realized something was wrong. That was when I had to sheepishly admit I had no idea where the attraction was located and was hoping to just bump into it, or at least see a sign. For those who don’t know, the ride is in Animation Courtyard near Voyage of the Little Mermaid, or nowhere near where we were. I still don’t know my way around this park. I’ve been at least a dozen times, and I still get lost. It has no discernible shape like the Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom. Somehow, I knew we were lost when we were walking in seemingly an empty park. I suppose 95 percent of early park-goers made a beeline to either Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror or Toy Story Mania! I doubt many groups started their day with the Muppets.

So we grudgingly trekked back clear across the park. My family was angry. I had let them down — an unusual misstep for the intrepid planner — and now we had to face the consequences. Fortunately, the line was only 10 minutes, but it was growing, and we walked an extra 15 minutes for absolutely no reason other than my own stupidity. At least we’ll forever know the location of Toy Story Mania!.

The queue is extraordinary — the best I’ve ever seen for any Disney attraction. The floor is a giant Candy Land board, and there are huge toys all around. And that’s before reaching Mr. Potato Head. He talks and sings and moves more realistically than any Animatronic I had ever seen. My only complaint was the line was too short, and we didn’t have enough time to marvel at Mr. Potato Head and his surroundings. That would change later in the day. I would spend more than enough time on that line.

When we reached the loading area, I only hoped the ride lived up to its setup. Immediately, I started trying the pull-string shooting action, which was easy and fun. It also makes a really cool noise. I don’t understand all the fuss about the string because it is clearly simpler and better than the impossible-to-use buttons on the guns on Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin.

Suddenly, we were off, careening around a funhouse for a few seconds before stopping in front of the first screen. The ride vehicles are zippy and bumpy, zooming around sharp turns a lot faster than the average dark ride. Obviously, the ride movement is not the star here, but you really hum from game to game.

As most of you have read, the first game is a practice round, in which guests fire pies at a target held by a Toy Story character. The pie leaves a mark around the scene, sticking to the back wall and ceiling, even making a mess on the character if you are so inclined to try banana cream Woody. The real games include firing baseballs at plates, shooting darts at balloons, tossing rings, among others.

I was absolutely giddy during the ride, similar to how I reacted the first time I rode Soarin’ Toy Story Mania! is an absolute winner in every way, and my entire family agreed. It is a truly special attraction that succeeds on literally every level. The games are fun and the effects are extraordinary. It really makes the Buzz Lightyear ride in the Magic Kingdom feel outdated and silly. I stink at Buzz, but I beat my brother on Toy Story Mania!! It is so nice to actually see the projectile come out of the gun and know right away where it lands. Honestly, I wish I could have played another four or five games. This is a ride that will see gigantic crowds all day every day and will run out of FASTPASSes by early afternoon, no question. There is a single-riders line as well.

Proving my point, the wait time had extended to 20 minutes by the time we exited, but that was no deterrent. Talie had not yet arrived, so we lined back up. Unfortunately, the ride broke down literally as we were waiting in our rows ready to board the next car. Actually, seeing Toy Story Mania! go offline was one of the more fascinating things I have ever seen at Disney. Moments after a Cast Member seemed to be having a problem, four or five very official-looking colleagues, probably Imagineers, suddenly emerged from hidden doors and corners around the room. It seemed like the higher-ups were stationed prepared for a problem, ready to pounce at the slightest hiccup. The Cast Members tried to quickly troubleshoot the issue to no avail, so the attraction had to be evacuated. Too bad, because the rest of my family would not get another opportunity to ride this trip. I would. More on that later.

As we were leaving the building, Talie called telling me she had finally arrived. We started walking back toward the park entrance. My family turned down Sunset Boulevard to obtain FASTPASSes for Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster while I continued forward to meet Talie. We ran the final 100 feet or so after we made eye contact, creating a perfectly romantic reuniting perfect for the movies. The setting could not have been better.

We moseyed hand in hand toward Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster to meet my family, who had FASTPASSes for Justin, Elyssa, Talie and me. With a couple hours to kill, we decided to try The Great Movie Ride, which Talie had never ridden. I know this thing is old and dilapidated, but I still think it is a technological marvel worth a ride each trip. As a film buff, I still get such a kick riding passed scenes from classics like “Raiders of the Lost Ark” and “The Wizard of Oz.”

Gangsters overran our car, but our fearless guide miraculously returned to finish the ride. Do they ever use the western show anymore? I’ve had the mobster show constantly for years.

Next, the four kids decided to ride Star Tours while my parents settle for Sounds Dangerous. My parents cannot handle simulators. Star Tours is one of my brother’s favorite attractions, though, and I am always glad to ride with him. We sat in the back row, which always seems jostle and bump a little more. Shockingly, it was our pilot’s first flight, and the ride was incredibly shaky. You would not believe what it took for us to reach Endor! That thing really needs to get used to its programming.

When we returned from space, my parents were still chilling with Drew Carey, so we decided return to use our Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster FASTPASSes. They would meet us outside the ride. Justin and I never expected Elyssa to try the coaster, especially considering her escapades at Space Mountain the night before. Knowing Talie, I didn’t think she would ride, either. I think they fed off each other in a strange psychic feminine telepathic understanding Justin and I could never understand. Either they both would ride or neither would ride, and I was quite impressed they were bold enough to line up. Now Justin and I just needed to keep Elyssa from opening her eyes after the pre-show as we were walking into the alley, so she wouldn’t have to see a couple limos blast off.

Fortunately for the two girls, we were seated near the back of the vehicle. I sat next to Talie to hold her hand for the take-off. Justin sat next to Elyssa, probably just to tease her. Well, Elyssa loved the ride. So did Talie. I was happy to see my little scaredy-cat sister handle the baddest ride in the World. This is arguably Justin’s favorite ride in any of the four parks, so he didn’t care what anyone else thought. He was in heaven loop-de-looping to the Aerosmith concert. We had “Walk This Way” playing, if anyone was wondering.

My parents were waiting for us at the exit, equally impressed Elyssa (and Talie) survived, and we decided to check the wait at Toy Story Mania! because Talie hadn’t ridden and everyone wanted to try again. Sadly for the rest of my family, the line was 60 minutes, and nobody wanted to stand that long, even in the amazing queue area, so we decided to break for lunch at Backlot Express.

For years, we have complained about the horrible counter service options in this park. I have written so many posts criticizing the embarrassingly pathetic selections for groups looking for decent food for lunch like Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom or Sunshine Season Food Fair in Epcot.

Jared
06-02-2008, 11:52 PM
After trying Backlot Express for the first time, we were slightly more satisfied, but still thoroughly unimpressed. It is definitely an upgrade over ABC Commissary or Toy Story Pizza Planet, but should that be the judge of all Disney counter service food? I had the grilled turkey sandwich, which was served on toasted bread but was lukewarm, not hot. The turkey was cut way too thick, as was the cheese. The roasted red peppers saved the sandwich and made it worthwhile. The fries it came with were the regular Disney fries, not the awesome thick-cut ones at Columbia Harbour House. Everyone else was satisfied, but not particularly thrilled, either. We will still avoid lunch at this park.

After lunch, we decided to see Muppet*Vision 3D, which has always been one of my absolute favorite attractions in the park. We arrived for the entire pre-show, which is almost as good as the main presentation. As we were exiting the theater, clouds started to roll in, like they did the day before, and my family decided to head back to the resort, leaving Talie and me to play in the park until dinner. Then the rains came, slowly at first, then hard, eventually turning into a downpour, so we ducked into Voyage of the Little Mermaid to catch the next show and wait out the rain. I think everyone in the area did the same thing, and the theater wound up totally full. It was probably the busiest show of the day. I hadn’t taken the time to visit Ariel and her friends in years, and I’m happy to report the production is still strong. The effects are still exciting, and it’s a perfect way to tell the classic story and hear all the wonderful songs in less than 20 minutes.

The rain had stopped, and Talie and I decided to walk down the road to Toy Story Mania! in the hope people had vacated the park during the storm. No dice. The wait time said 40 minutes, but I really wanted to ride again, and I wanted Talie to experience an unbelievable attraction, so we decided to bear it. She was wowed by the queue area, too, especially the Candy Land floor and the giant Crayola crayons and Scrabble board. After waiting 30 minutes, a Cast Member came by asking for a party of two, so we jumped ahead and boarded in the handicapped area. It was so cool to see the movable track. This is a technology all new attractions should employ. Now, handicapped guests can take as much time as they need without slowing down the attraction. When the car is ready, they just move the track and send them on their way. It is brilliant. Talie and I were sitting in regular seats, but the two spots behind us were made for handicapped guests, so our ride experience was unchanged, and we saved 10 minutes of waiting. I won the game with a score of around 103,000. I knew how to use the equipment this time, and Talie was still learning.

Talie loved the ride as much as I did. So much so that she wanted to ride again immediately after exiting. No matter the wait time was now an hour! She wanted to wait, and I wasn’t about to say no. We hadn’t seen each other in three weeks. I think we could entertain ourselves talking for an hour. The wait wound up being about 50 minutes, but it went fast, and it really was worthwhile. Somehow, we ended up with an exact tie of around 107,000 points. Joe (SpecJoeMagic) told me later in the trip we could probably play 100 more times and not tie again. See, we are meant for each other.

There was nothing else in the park we really wanted to see, so we left the park and headed for the parking lot. We had to meet my family at Kona Café for a 5:20 dinner reservation, but we had time to spare, so we drove in Talie’s car to the Polynesian to park and take a ride around the monorail. We disembarked at the Grand Floridian, which is Talie’s version of style, luxury and class. I showed her around the lobby, pointing out the restaurants, and giving her a peak inside Citricos. We also observed the afternoon tea. I want to take her for that sometime this summer. I plan on spending a weekend with her in Florida in July, and we planned to spend a day at the Magic Kingdom. Perhaps we can duck away to the Grand Floridian for a tea break. My dad called to say the rest of the family was reaching the Polynesian, so Talie and I hopped back on the monorail. They beat us to the restaurant and were already seated when we arrived, but the server had not even taken drink orders yet.

Kona Café is probably my favorite restaurant in Disney, even over my family’s favorite, ‘Ohana, where we ate the night before. I prefer the traditional table service style of Kona, and the desserts are delectable. We ordered the crab cakes, shrimp soup and sticky wings as appetizers to split, and we enjoyed the bread and macadamia nut butter in the meantime. That bread is great. The butter is unreal. I love macadamia, and that butter is really incredible. So were all the appetizers. I only had a bite of the soup, which I don’t think is as good as the old Kona chowder, but it’s still good. The crab cakes are virtually all meat, not filler, and the wings here are better than the ones next door at ‘Ohana. They always come out a little hotter, crispier and fresher, and the mustard drizzle atop the yummy sauce makes a major difference.

For the entrees, my parents decided to split the coconut crusted chicken and the mahi-mahi, Justin had the filet, Talie had the vegetarian noodle bowl, Elyssa took something from the child’s menu, and I went with the shrimp and scallops. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the dishes. The shrimp and scallops are always good. They come with a mound of sticky rice with ponzu. The sauces on the shellfish work well, especially the sweet fruity one with the shrimp. To finish the meal, my parents split the chocolate macadamia nut torte, the younger kids had the Kilauea torte and Talie and I shared a white chocolate cheesecake. I ended up picking at the latter two, combining them into one awesome pastry. I took the molten chocolate from inside the Kilauea on my fork and then took a bite of the cheesecake.

Overall, Kona Café lived up to all my ridiculously high expectations. My family still prefers ‘Ohana, but whatever. I’ll stick with Kona anytime.

Sadly, dinner ended, and I knew Talie had to leave. It was around 6:30, and she had a pretty long drive ahead of her. My family wanted to go to Epcot, so they went ahead to the monorail without me to let Talie and me say goodbye. She drove me to Epcot, and we sat in the car for 20 minutes just talking before she finally pulled away. We are hoping to see each other once per month during the summer, but that’s still not enough when you’re used to seeing someone every day at school. I was so glad she came for the day, though, and I hope she had a good time. She’s been reading my reports, too! Tal, I hope you don’t mind the way I depicted you to these crazy INTERCOT folks.

I had a lot more trip to go, and I wasn’t about to let my sadness take over, so I called Ellen (ElenitaB) to tell her about Toy Story Mania! and joined my family in the park. We started with one of our all-time favorites, Spaceship Earth. I realize this is old news by new, but allow me to quickly give my impressions of the new version: Who are they trying to fool with this “upgrade?” Are they kidding me? It honestly looks like the Imagineers had a budget and ran out of money during the descent, so they just gave up and put in those stupid monitors. The silly cartoons at the end are a complete departure from the serious tone of the attraction, turning the second half of the ride into a big joke. Judy Dench’s narration is so much less powerful than Jeremy Irons’, and at time, it seems like she is talking to me like I am a young child. Spaceship Earth is supposed to be a mature attraction. Disney should treat it that way. Granted, the ascent is better than before, with some new cool scenes and Animatronics, but the second half is too bad to give the refurbishment a pass. We will still ride Spaceship Earth more than once per trip, but I will forever long for Irons’ voice crooning in my ear as a rotate backward for my return to Earth.

We quickly passed through the interactive exhibits and walked over to The Seas with Nemo and Friends. I actually like the little ride. It’s nothing special, but the technology at the end is pretty cool, and the ride through the EAC is fun. It’s still nothing more than transportation to the main exhibits of the pavilion, but it’s better than nothing. We stuck around inside for a while checking out the fish and marine life in the aquarium. We saw dolphins and sharks, among other critters, exited around 8:15.

IllumiNations was starting soon, but nobody felt like staying. It was thundering, anyway, so we decided to duck back into the pavilion for a bit. Good decision, because it started pouring for a good 15 minutes. It stopped, though, and we booked it to the International Gateway exit. We got back to the Beach Club just as the skies opened again.

By now it was after 9, and I was exhausted. Everyone else took a midday nap and swam during the hot afternoon hours, but I played in the park all day with Talie. I wanted to enjoy every second with her! She can swim at home whenever she wants. We usually can’t ride Toy Story Mania! together. I fell asleep by 10, as did everyone else, and we happily slept until the next morning, when we would head back to Epcot.

cal5755
06-03-2008, 12:39 AM
AWWWW.... young love at its best!! I am so glad you got to see Talie and had such a great day in the Studios. TSM really sounds like such fun, everyones reviews are great!! Sounds like dinner was great too! I almost wanted to cry when you had to say goodbye to Talie though :( . I am so glad you were able to enjoy the rest of your night and I hope you guys really do get to see each other once a month!!

DisneyDudet
06-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Nice report, Jared! (Thanks for the ever so obvious shout out!)

I'm glad you had a good day with Talie! Its so nice to see you to mention her here.

I can't wait to try TSM!, so I'm glad to hear the pull strings aren't so hard. I also plan to make my own opinion of SSE, because there's so many opinions out there! It is good to see that the refurb isn't a total bust! If you liked traveling the EOC on that little ride, you should try it in Paris! Man oh Man!

I'll be waiting, not so patiently, for the rest of your trip reports. I sure hope they're done by the time I leave for my cruise!

PirateLover
06-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Thanks for keeping up with your reports Jared! Remember you said yourself that you were going to finish the entire trip this time ;)
I'm glad that you got to meet up with Talie at the parks. I love doing Disney with my family, but the parks seem to take on a different light when you are there alone with the person you love for the first time. My first trip with my boyfriend (now fiancee) when I was 19 and he was 21 is one of my favorite memories :cloud9:

SpecJoe Magic
06-03-2008, 01:16 AM
I'm not going to let you off the hook on this trip report. It's far too entertaining to stop now. You are almost finished, and the best part is yet to come (just kidding! I could never compete with that part where you and Talie ran to meet each other).

Seriously, the part where you and Talie ran to meet each other made me smile and a feeling of happiness came over me. I love you like a brother, and your description of that event tugged at my heartstrings.:heart:

You could have told your family that you were just trying to get everyone more exercise in the morning so you took the long way around to get to Toy Story Midway Mania. :oops:

I'm still flabbergasted that you and Talie tied on Toy Story Midway Mania. What are the odds?:scratch: I agree that it's one of the best attractions that Disney has added in several years, and it is in the park that needed it the most in my opinion.

The part about the Star Tours pilot cracked me up. :silly:

That's cool that your sister and Talie rode Rock 'n' Roller Coaster even though they were reluctant. It's always nice to conquer a fear.:thumbsup:

I've only eaten breakfast at Kona, but your description of it makes me want to try it for dinner. :tasty:

I really like the updates to Spaceship Earth for the most part. The improvements during the ascent are impressive. I agree that the descent is a disappointment, but I did get a chuckle out of it, and I even made a funny face for the picture on the second ride through (I'm such a kid sometimes). However, I expect the little bit of novelty that the descent has will quickly wear off. The new narration didn't bother me much even though I prefer Jeremy Irons and the old script. I can't say that I like everything that was changed, but I can overlooked the negatives because I think the positives outweigh them.

It made me sad when you and Talie had to part but at least you got to spend time with her at WDW. I hope you two get to spend as much time together as possible over the summer.

This is my favorite of your trip report days. There is something about it that really captures the spirit of a WDW day. I'm looking forward to the next day. :)

vizsla
06-03-2008, 04:51 AM
Thanks for the report.

disneydeb
06-03-2008, 05:18 AM
:thumbsup:Thanks for the great report! You described TSM very well, I could almost "see " it! Why did you describe us as "crazy" friends?:D

mouseketeer mom
06-03-2008, 06:25 AM
Loved your day! Adventure, fun, romance, great food (Kona's)..what more could you ask for??
Thanks!!!

SBETigg
06-03-2008, 08:16 AM
I love hearing about Toy Story Mania! It sounds so fun. And I can just picture you and Talie running in slow-mo into each other's arms-- awwww. So weird that you even tied the score. I'm glad you enjoyed your Kona meal. Bad news on the Spaceship Earth rehab, though. We all had such high hopes.

hoop de do
06-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Thanks again Jared. Sounds like you had a truly magical day. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

castlelady36
06-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Thanks for another great report Jared!!! I am so looking foward to TSM!!! Can't wait!!! I have not been on SE since the update and I really loved it before so....hopefully....some of my fav parts are still there...

You and Talie sound like a great couple!!

tinkerbell04
06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Jared, what an absolutely great day and a fabulous trip report! I am glad that you got to spend the day with Tallie, I am sure that it will be a special memory for the two of you for a long time to come. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

KylesMom
06-03-2008, 10:10 AM
What a wonderful, great, fantastic day - and you got to share it with Talie! Isn't it special to share Disney with your sweetie?! :cloud9: Sounds like the whole family had an unbeatable day. Looking forward to more, Jared! :mickey:

DisneyCouture
06-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Great report Jared. I enjoyed hearing about Toy Story Mania! Very cool. I am glad that you got the girls to go on RnR. Can't wait to read more.

Kairi_7378
06-03-2008, 10:33 AM
So glad that you were able to enjoy a day at the Studios with Talie! Is it bad that when I first read about your reunion, that I was wondering if there was a fastpass photographer around? I'm glad that you guys are planning to see as much as possible of each other of the summer- the summers apart were very difficult when DH and I were in college.

Thanks for your great description of TSM. I am going to send it to my husband (I'm trying to talk him into another trip!) Your description of your dinner at Kona was also great. It is on our "someday" list.

I am glad to hear that you, a Disney vet, gets lost in the Studios too. My husband and I get lost there every trip! It was the cause of our one Disney meltdown last year.

indytraveler
06-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks for sharing. I've done a few reports too. Never this extensive though. Hope to read the next one too.

Maleficent's Dad
06-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Love hearing about TSM, and can't wait to try it myself.

What a nice way to meet up with your girlfriend - too bad someone didn't shoot it for a movie!

Thanks for sharing, still looking for the rest of the report! :mickey:

faline
06-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Another terrific report about a wonderful Disney park day, Jared! It's great you got to spend most of the day with Talie!

BluewaterBrad
06-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Another great report Jared!:mickey:

wdwgrl377
06-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Great reporting, Jared! :thumbsup:

2Epcot
06-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Jared, another fantastic trip report. Talking about your sister and Talie riding Rock 'n' Roller Coaster reminded me of when I finally got my wife to ride Space Mountain a second time and she liked it ... she was terrifed when she rode it at HKD. Hearing your description about Toy Story Mania is really making me look forward to riding the one at California Adventure in the next couple of weeks.

mickey&missy
06-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the report Jared! Can't wait to read more!!

Jeff G
06-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Another well written report, thanks for sharing Jared!

Hull-onian
06-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Jared, you did such a geat job on your trip report, I felt like I was there. Good job!:thumbsup:

MauiMouse
06-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Jared, glad that you got to see Tallie for the day. I'm sure that was extra special. I now can't wait until August to get to see Toy Story Mania, sounds so cool. Thanks for the report. :mickey:

pdrlkr
06-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Jared, thanks for the great reporting.. I love Rizzo, "Hello....welcome to my park!" He is the best!! So glad you got to spend some time with Talie. We love Kona as well, wish I was there now having the fabulous filet, we asked for the teriyaki sauce on it while they cooked it....it was fabulous - and a pina colava!! YUMMY!!

As for the GMR, they do 5 gangster scenes to 2 bank robbery scenes. You just have to ask the loading CM if you can wait for the Bank scene. We only waited a couple minutes and we were there!! It was great.

offwego
06-08-2008, 10:46 AM
Another fantastic report. I can't wait to try Toy Story Mania! It sounds fantastic. Glad you had such a good visit with your girlfriend.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

ElenitaB
06-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Great report, Jared! :thumbsup:

Personally, I kinda like the new end to SSE, but it could have been that the general upgrade had me pretty happy! I also appreciated the way they load handicapped guests on the attraction so they were batting a thousand in my book. I had time to take in the details in the post-show area and really enjoyed them as well.

Talie is quite the celebrity now on INTERCOT. Will she make a guest appearance on your threads?

Bethanymouse
06-09-2008, 07:13 AM
Jared, Loved the report. I am so glad you got to enjoy the day with Talie. You made me feel like I was there with you. Thanks for sharing with us! Cant wait to read more!

princessgirls
06-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Jared, how can your family get mad at you? You have the best plans!!

AHHH, young love... isn't it the best!

Thanks so much for the great report!

Julie:mickey:

BriarRose0708
06-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Friend, you were so right about Toy Story Mania!!!! It was amazing and so much fun! I've got to catch up on your other installments.