PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell or any type of fairy wings sold at WDW?

BlueDorrie
06-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Does any of the stores sell this type of item? I'm planning on going to the MNSSHP but I'm not into dressing up but I'd like to sport a set of fairy wings and maybe a tiara. Thanks a bunch for your help.

elmjimmlm
06-02-2008, 06:01 PM
I have seen wings at a bunch of shops...DtD World of Disney I know for sure...:thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
06-02-2008, 08:01 PM
I would get the wings at a craft store before you leave...you don't want to be shopping with for 'must have' item...it would be cheaper :blush: I purchased mine for under $5 (and they were for an adult) and then left them in the room when it was time to leave...I should've taken them to the food court and given to someone...I'll know this year...last year I brought a witch's hat instead...haven't decided for this year's party...
:pirate:

mook3y
06-02-2008, 09:30 PM
DD went as tink for mnsshp. We purchased them from disneyshopping and shipped them. Very light thus inexpensive to ship and they arrived in perfect condition.

Tiara's for sure an easy find DTD or parks. Saw them all over last year.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-03-2008, 12:51 AM
They don't sell wings by themselves, unless the princess section at WOD has them. I know I've never seen them in our store, or any theme park store. The wings I've always seen are attached to the costumes for kids.

Taja
06-03-2008, 05:17 PM
The Disney Store--if you have one in your area and it hasn't/isn't closing--did have some separate fairy wings. Probably intended for a child, but likely could be used by a smaller adult. They weren't inexpensive, though. I think they were around $20 or $30 for the pair. That was in November/early December, 2007.