PDA

View Full Version : Country Bear Jamboree Songs

Gottaluvgoof
06-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Ok, so yesterday we went to this very small, quaint, church dinner. It was one of those Sunday rides in the country, and I mean this is a very small church. Anyway, it was sooooo cute. They had this band playing, (Average age of the members about 75). They were playing music like you would hear in the Country Bear Jamboree. It was so funny, they were tapping their feet and all. I couldn't help but turn to my DD14 and niece 22, and say OMG, they remind me of the Country Bear Jamboree! They both totally agreed and we really enjoyed watching them. Well, that brought on a conversation about the songs in the CBJ. If you really listen to the words, those songs are so funny. Now, my mission is to find those songs. Does anyone know where you can purchase a CD, or possibly download those songs?

JPL
06-02-2008, 11:15 AM
The album from the attraction is available for Download through iTunes. Not sure of the price though just Search Country Bear Jamboree:thumbsup:

Imagineer1981
06-02-2008, 11:30 AM
:mickey:ooooo...i need to buy that myself

cEveArdenfan
06-02-2008, 12:58 PM
iTunes has some really great Disney music if you look hard enough. I was browsing the other day and found the Country Bears. :yes:It was $9.99 for the 15 minute show plus some instrumental Frontierland sounding tracks.

Gottaluvgoof
06-02-2008, 05:28 PM
The album from the attraction is available for Download through iTunes. Not sure of the price though just Search Country Bear Jamboree:thumbsup:

GREAT! I have tons of Disney songs from ITunes but never ran across those. I will be sure to find them! :thumbsup:

Gottaluvgoof
06-03-2008, 09:29 AM
I found the music, but no words to the songs. The words are the best part. :D Have to search some more I guess.

SignguyTom
06-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Mama, don't whoop little Buford
Mama, don't pound on his head
Mama, don't whoop little Buford
I think you should shoot him instead

:mickey: