PDA

View Full Version : Cinderellas royal table

Belle1217
06-02-2008, 09:30 AM
I just made my ADR for CRT and had to do 2 tables (they said there were no more tables for a party of 5) what are the chances that they will seat us close together. I never had this happen. Also do you think I should keep calling to see if something for 5 does open up?? Thanks for all your help. I think the hours not being posted has me all confused I can't think straight about ADR's without them!

r4kids
06-02-2008, 09:33 AM
Typically that is all they had available to book. They will make every effort to put you at the same table. We are a party of 6 and have had this happen before and always sat at one table.

Belle1217
06-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Sorry one more question. When we take the picture with Cinderella can we all take it together or the way we have our reservation 3 and then 2.

r4kids
06-02-2008, 06:37 PM
That is the great thing about intercot you can ask as many questions as you want. Anyway, let them know in the morning you are a party of 5 but have ressies at 2 seperate tables. Request being seated at one table. When you arrive for your seating request it again. When you get your pics taken they give you a little "ticket" and you are to wait in a line. The line goes in order of the "tickets" given out. You can certainly get your pics together. Have a great time :mickey:

r4kids
06-02-2008, 06:39 PM
A quick question for you, what time is your ressie? There are no princesses at dinner.

Going2HeavenRU
06-02-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm glad someone is asking about Cinderella's Table because I have a question also. We have lunch reservations and are celebrating our first anniversary that day. I was a long time ago but I don't remember any picture with Cinderella. Is that included in the price?

Jasminegirlsmom
06-02-2008, 08:25 PM
The picture with Cinerella is included in the price. It's taken in the waiting area before you are seated. Also, Cinderella does appear during dinner, they do a short dinner show with Cinderella, the mice and Fairy Godmother (sometimes the prince is included we've seen him two out of the last three times we've gone but he wasn't there on at least one occasion).

r4kids
06-02-2008, 08:36 PM
The picture with Cinerella is included in the price. It's taken in the waiting area before you are seated. Also, Cinderella does appear during dinner, they do a short dinner show with Cinderella, the mice and Fairy Godmother (sometimes the prince is included we've seen him two out of the last three times we've gone but he wasn't there on at least one occasion).

Is this recent? Last I heard you just saw Cindy in the foyer and the Fairy Godmother upstairs. This would erase the need for 1900 Park Fare for us. We have done bkft and lunch but not dinner due to one charater upstairs.