PDA

View Full Version : Leftover TS or Cs credits

junedis
06-01-2008, 08:43 PM
If you have any leftover TS or CS credits are you able to purchase snacks with them at the gift shop? What do you do? Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks so much!:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-01-2008, 09:08 PM
We've had CS meals left-over a couple of times, and we usually visit the "grab-n-go" section of a resort food court, and get sandwiches, etc for the trip home.

ElenitaB
06-01-2008, 09:14 PM
We had leftover CS the last time we were on the DP, and were leaving our resort for the cruise. I turned around to the next person on line and asked if they were getting lunch. They weren't but the next person was, so I used my credits to get them their lunch! It was a nice way to give someone a little bit of pixie dust! :D

MickeyandTink
06-02-2008, 12:07 PM
We had leftover CS the last time we were on the DP, and were leaving our resort for the cruise. I turned around to the next person on line and asked if they were getting lunch. They weren't but the next person was, so I used my credits to get them their lunch! It was a nice way to give someone a little bit of pixie dust! :D

DW:tink: did that too on our trip last year. One of the CM's saw her and gave her one of the special "pixie magic" pins. Very unexpected and made both DW's and the other person's (getting a free lunch) day.

Kairi_7378
06-02-2008, 01:30 PM
We've had CS meals left-over a couple of times, and we usually visit the "grab-n-go" section of a resort food court, and get sandwiches, etc for the trip home.

This is what we do, too. Last time we got the jumbolia and beignets at POFQ :)