PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo in cabins

FortheloveofStitch
06-01-2008, 04:01 PM
I know I read that they use the H2O products on the cruise line, but I'm wondering if they replenish them everyday or do you just get some at the beginning of your cruise? If they replenish everyday I would only have to pack my daughters shampoo. We are doing a 7 day cruise in August of 2009.:cloud9:

Ed
06-01-2008, 06:05 PM
The H2O shampoo, body wash and lotion are replenished daily if they show signs of having been used. We always make a point of stashing the partially-used bottles in a drawer to ensure we get a fresh supply.

Dixie Springs
06-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I agree with TiggTigg5. We just went 5/18-5/22/08, and had this 'replenishing' experience...

ElenitaB
06-01-2008, 09:47 PM
They're certainly worth replenishing... :cloud9:

DisneyDudet
06-01-2008, 09:56 PM
They're certainly worth replenishing... :cloud9:

Especially the lotion! They had just sorta switched over when we went last, so the body wash wasn't around, or we just didn't get it. We love the lotion, so we would leave one out and use that one, and they'd give us more. My parents weren't fans of the smell of the shampoo, but it wasn't too bad! They even had seperate conditioner.

If you happen to need more, just ask your host/hostess, and they will give you some.