PDA

View Full Version : Picky Kids

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-01-2008, 03:38 PM
I have read that the restaurants are often accomodating to kids, or special menu requests. I have a 1 1/2 year old... who for some reason is on a "I wont eat anything but yogurt, scrambled eggs, or PB&J" Now I plan on bringing bread and the P&J for her lunches in the parks. Does anyone know, that if we request, is there any chance that a cook could whip us up some scrambled eggs during a dinner at a TS (We are scheduled for Le Celier, Coral reef and Teppan Edo.. as well as 3 dinner buffets) I am not as concerned over the buffets, because I am sure we will find SOMETHING she will chew on.

Also... Does anyone know if they sell yogurt at Everything POP? We will have a fridge in our room and we plan to bring a soft sided cooler with a frozen pack and snacks to the park... yogurt would fit in fine, and I think would be ok, despite the heat as long as its eaten by lunch time.

d_m_n_n
06-01-2008, 09:37 PM
All you have to do is ask! :thumbsup: The restaurants seem to be very, very accomodating!

DS6 was getting so tired of chicken strips (and he is very picky), so at the Concourse Steakhouse we asked if there was any way we could get a chicken leg...long story short, I had told him we would go to get Rotisserie chicken for lunch and plans changed, but he didn't forget. It took a little longer, but the look on his face and his wide eyes was worth every minute!! We just made sure to leave an extra tip for the waitress for her troubles!

katzctkpt
06-01-2008, 11:11 PM
You can check the menus under the info central tab above. I'm thinking that the restaurants offer PB&J sandwiches along with chicken strips, pizza. Most restaurants are very accomodating just ask.