PDA

View Full Version : Bluezoo, anyone

disneylinda
06-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Has anyone been to the new restaurant Bluezoo/
Thinking of going just to the bar for some appetizers and drinks-any comments appreciated.:mickey:

wendy*darling
06-01-2008, 12:19 PM
:mickey: WELCOME to INTERCOT :mickey:

It's always nice to have another Linda on board! ;)

I'm afraid I do not have any bluezoo experience.
It's been open several years now, but there have been very few comments or reviews by Intercot members.

Personally, we do not go into the Swan/Dolphin if we are not staying there. We stayed there only one time- New Year's Eve 2005-2006. I remember seeing the entrance to bluezoo and thinking it looked interesting, but we did not dine there.

I would think it would be perfectly fine for drinks and appetizers- or dinner.

Natazu
06-01-2008, 12:20 PM
BlueZoo is entirely awesome. Seafood cooked to perfection with just the right amount of quality ingredients. Anybody can make you enjoy the first bite of a dish, but only a real chef can make you enjoy the last.

LaurenNJ
06-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Bluezoo is great. Not a classic Disney dining experience though. Since we always stay at the Swan its a nice easy walk across to the Dolphin for dinner. Was there last in 2003. The crowd is generally business folk with all the Conventioneers and Seminar goer's that the Swan and Dolphin attract. I wouldn't consider it kid friendly. The portions are huge though, which always saddens me since I dont have a microwave in my room, I can't bring home the leftovers. It seems like such a waste. If you love Seafood it should be a Must Do on your list.

JERSEYDISFAN
06-11-2008, 05:02 PM
If you're just going for appetizers, you've got to try the Teppan Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops and/or the Garlic Roasted Jumbo Shrimp. Both are WINNERS!

Blue Zoo's New England Style Clam Chowder - light and brothy with salt cured bacon, house-made oyster crackers $8.00

Hearts of Romaine - brioche crouton, "acg" emulsion, crunch elephant garlic chips $11.00

Roasted Beet Salad - greens, goat cheese, candied walnuts, focaccia croutons $11.00

"Olive's" Classico Flatbread - roasted tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, torn basil $11.00

Littleneck Clams Flatbread - freshly shucked, extra virgin olive oil, grated parmesan, fresh oregano $14.00

Teppan Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops - braised beef short rib, silky cauliflower puree $14.00

Yellowfin Tuna Tartare - from the "Olive's" table, twisted cucumber salad, crispy rock shrimp, orange glaze, scallion cream $13.00

Garlic Roasted Jumbo Shrimp - creamy polenta, fennel butter $14.00

English's Sashimi - sushi rice, toasted nori, soy glaze $16

"SULLEY "RULES!!
06-11-2008, 08:59 PM
:)My husband and I will have to try it sometime. Thanks for the info.