PDA

View Full Version : McGoofy's live report from OKW

McGoofy
06-01-2008, 02:14 AM
Hey Everybody! I am here right now, and it has been so nice. It has definitely been hot (97 degrees today!), but not too crowded. I rode Toy Story Mania today. It was a 60 minute stand by wait, but we had fastpasses. That ride is awesome. We are going to go back again tomorrow for a few hours. No other waits have been nearly as long. Friday morning we just waited about 5 minutes at MK for Peter Pan's Flight. That is rare. We stayed at MK last night (Saturday) until 2am for EMH. We were getting ready to ride Space Mountain. The three of us were loaded in the cars and waiting for take off. We waited and waited and waited...and then...the lights in the whole building were all lit up! They shut the ride down for the night. So we sadly got out of our rocket! Oh well. We're going to go back to MK Tuesday morning. We'll give it another go. We are having so much fun. Tonight we went to Ohanas and Downtown Disney. I am going to include a link to some photos. (http://picasaweb.google.com/mtcbells/DisneyWorldSpring2008?authkey=5Z-9NGgPjFc)We have only downloaded through Saturday morning so far, but we have been adding daily. Enjoy.

KineGirl
06-01-2008, 02:49 AM
I love the pics! Toy Story looks amazing!

I cant tell yall are having any fun at all ;)

:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
06-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Have a great time!:mickey:

Jeff
06-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the report!:thumbsup:
You have some fantastic pictures. Thanks for all of the new Toy Story ride shots.
Your Epcot topiary photos are great. Also, the guy with the hair is funny. My family would have taken a picture of him too.

thejens
06-01-2008, 08:41 AM
I am in WDW too and yes it is hot and the lines are lighter than usual. We all LOVED the toy story mania ride too. Even better than Buzz. Thanks for sharing.

MauiMouse
06-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Other than the heat, sounds like you're having a fantastic time. :thumbsup:

Off to check out your photos.

McGoofy
06-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the report!:thumbsup:
You have some fantastic pictures. Thanks for all of the new Toy Story ride shots.
Your Epcot topiary photos are great. Also, the guy with the hair is funny. My family would have taken a picture of him too.

My DH did that. We don't normally go around taking pictures of strangers!:mickey: The reason he did that is because a good friend of ours' daughter has the exact same hairdo. We wanted to show her that she had a twin brother.

Thanks for all of the great feedback everybody! I am now waiting for my boys to get ready so we can head back to Epcot and DHS today. Have a magical day everybody!:mickey:

tinkerbell04
06-01-2008, 09:58 AM
I love live reports! Thanksk for sharing, your pics are great!

ChipnDaleGal
06-01-2008, 12:30 PM
WOW! 97 is a little crazy hot, but the short lines sound fabulous. Love your pictures so far. Looks like you are having a really great time. Thanks for the live report.:mickey:

faline
06-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Glad you're having a wonderful time! Thanks for checking in while on your trip!

dolphinmickey9170
06-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks so much for the great report. I love your pictures. I missed TSM because I wasn't paying attention to where we were and was thinking we could enter the same street as we used to....WRONG!

Can't wait to see and read more.:mickey:

DISFREAKS
06-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Great Pics Y'all. Looks like you picked the perfect day for MK.
Have a great rest of your trip!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-01-2008, 09:11 PM
I love the pics! I really wish we hadn't missed TSM!

KylesMom
06-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Tara, I had to giggle - I have a picture with DS learning to hula (at my insistence) at Ohana and he has the SAME LOOK as your DS! :)

Can't wait to hear more about your trip - post more when you can!!! :mickey:

castlelady36
06-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Great photos!!! Cannot wait to ride TSM!!

McGoofy
06-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Tara, I had to giggle - I have a picture with DS learning to hula (at my insistence) at Ohana and he has the SAME LOOK as your DS! :)

Can't wait to hear more about your trip - post more when you can!!! :mickey:

Carol, that's hilarious! I never looked to see what my husband posted until just now. I think from what I remember seeing you post before, aren't our sons the same age? Mine just turned 10. He did not want to hula, but as you can see, it wasn't optional!;):lei:

I also just realized that spelling is not my DH's best gift!:blush: But that's ok...he surprised me with flowers at our resort for our 15th anniversary that is coming up on June 12.:heart:

We arrived back home this afternoon, so now I'm unpacking and doing laundry, etc.... I hope to get some detailed trip reports up soon. We had a wonderful time.:cloud9:

KylesMom
06-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Yep, my DS is 10 also - just getting to that OH MOM! :( stage. I had to promise him he wouldn't have to do a repeat performance on our upcoming trip. :D

I can't wait to hear all about the rest of your stay - glad you had a great time! :mickey:

pdrlkr
06-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the pics! :smickey:

mouseketeer mom
06-06-2008, 06:17 AM
Those pictures say it all! I loved them. Thank you so much! As I sit here with my morning coffee at 6am, that was a wonderful way to start my day!

mrsgaribaldi
06-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Great pics!!! It looks like you guys had a great time. No one looks real hot though;) More pics please:mickey:

Momof2boys
06-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Welcome Back Home Tara ! Loved your pictures :thumbsup:

DisneyCouture
06-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Awesome pics of SM!!! That is so cool seeing what it looks like with the lights. Sorry about not getting to ride though.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
07-19-2008, 09:33 AM
YAY FOR THE EDDIEI SQUIRREL REFERENCE! lol...I died when I read that. Too funny. ........ I long for a grapefruit.

shan-ash
07-19-2008, 02:50 PM
awesome pictures:thumbsup: