PDA

View Full Version : August 10-23, 2008

dolphinmickey9170
05-31-2008, 06:49 PM
Hello all, most of you may have read about the mini meet we had at the Ice Cream Parlor on May 18th. The "traggic" stroller incident was just fun and play. No one was hurt while making this meet.:blush:

My family is, once again, going to WDW and we are looking to have another mini meet. The past two meets we have had were at MK. Once where I met some really true friends (Karen and John, Kathy and Phil) and we all hit it off so well, we have made plans for other times to be spent together (out of WDW) can you even imagine? My second meet brought John and Karen back again, and we met tiggerlovr9000 and Capt Jessica Sparrow. Another group of wonderful people.

I feel this meet should be at Epcot just for a change of pace. I am looking for some ideas from you, my friends, as to who would like to join us.

How about 2pm on Monday, Aug 11th in Epcot. I'm thinking maybe the Margarita stand in Mexico, this way some can get an adult beverage, and the rest of us can get a non-alcoholic beverage at the stand closer to the pavilion on the lake side (I believe they have iced coffee's and fruity liver friendly beverages.)

dolphinmickey9170
kakn7294
Capt Jessica Sparrow
Bethanymouse
DWHUBBY and DisneyWhirled via text message

Second meet on Friday, August 15th at 2pm in Norway, Kringla Bakeri og Cafe in Norway. We'll meet right outside the doors and whomever wants a treat can grab one. We can hang at the tables chat for a while or we can hit the Maelstrom - hopefully we've got enough people coming that we will need several boats!!!!!

kakn7294
Main Street Jim
mouseketeer_mom
castlelady36
Lorraine444
disneymom15 ???
dolphinmickey9170

Let's here from y'all!! We really can have some fun by doing some park time together or just stop by, say hello, and match a face to a screen name. Your choice, no pressure!

Let's have fun!!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-31-2008, 08:11 PM
If I'm not working, I'll be there depending on classes and such. It was awesome meeting you guys and I think it'd be fun to do so again!

mouseketeer mom
05-31-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh. I just miss you then. We arrive on August 13th.:(

DisneyWhirled
05-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Oh! I wanna come....puhleeeezzz?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Sure! Coem stay with me! My room is small though so I don't think there will be room for everyone!

kakn7294
06-01-2008, 05:07 AM
How about 4pm on Monday, Aug 11th in Epcot. I'm thinking maybe the Margarita stand in Mexico, this way some can get an adult beverage, and the rest of us can get a non-alcoholic beverage at the stand closer to the pavilion on the lake side (I belive they have iced coffee's and fruity liver friendly beverages.Hey Kristen, I'm in this time! Of course, you already knew that...

Oh. I just miss you then. We arrive on August 13th.:(We can do another meet later in the week to accomodate you. Tentative plans are: on the 13th we'll be at MK, on the 14th we'll be at AK and DHS, on the 15th we'll be back at Epcot, and on the 16th we'll be at MK. Does anything else work for you?

Oh! I wanna come....puhleeeezzz?Karen, we'd love to have you (and John and the kids of course)! Since you can't make this one, maybe we can plan one in the future. With Steph in high school now, we really can't do anything but summers with the exception of her band trip in March or April 2009.

dolphinmickey9170
06-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Oh. I just miss you then. We arrive on August 13th.:(

As Kathy said, we can add another meet to accomodate our meeting YOU!! WOOHOO!! I'll let Kathy run that thread for another date!!:mickey:

Oh! I wanna come....puhleeeezzz?

Karen, just tell John you need another vacation before the kids go back to school. Buy your APs and get the AP rate for a room and come with us....puhleeeezzz? You can make some magic happen! Right?!?:mickey:

If I'm not working, I'll be there depending on classes and such. It was awesome meeting you guys and I think it'd be fun to do so again!

Jessica, I can't wait to see you again and for you to meet my other good friends Kathy and Phil and their girls. We truly enjoyed meeting you as well. Can I adopt you as my lil' sister? You are really an awesome gal!:mickey:

Hey Kristen, I'm in this time! Of course, you already knew that...
We can do another meet later in the week to accomodate you. Tentative plans are: on the 13th we'll be at MK, on the 14th we'll be at AK and DHS, on the 15th we'll be back at Epcot, and on the 16th we'll be at MK. Does anything else work for you?
Karen, we'd love to have you (and John and the kids of course)! Since you can't make this one, maybe we can plan one in the future. With Steph in high school now, we really can't do anything but summers with the exception of her band trip in March or April 2009.

Kathy, I am so excited to make this happen. How about you run the thread for another date so mouseketeer mom and anyone else who would like to join us, can!! Maybe we can have several MINNIE meets! WOOHOO!!:mickey:

DWHUBBY
06-01-2008, 08:38 PM
I guess we will have to attend via text message this time :( unless we hit the lottery :)...probably should buy a ticket at least, huh? We miss you guys already and want to go back NOW!!

dolphinmickey9170
06-01-2008, 08:53 PM
We miss you guys too!! You can't win if you don't play! Or, we'll win and bring you with us!!:mickey:

You bet we'll be texting you! I just wish you guys could come down, even for a short visit!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Jessica, I can't wait to see you again and for you to meet my other good friends Kathy and Phil and their girls. We truly enjoyed meeting you as well. Can I adopt you as my lil' sister? You are really an awesome gal!:mickey:

Lol sure! I'll be there, I'm just not sure where since my transfer is in motion for either Entertainment or Attractions! Of course, I'll let you guys know and keep you updated. Maybe you'll see me and not know it's me!:cloud9:

And I can't wait to meet more Intercotees! Hi Kathy! Can't wait to meet you in person!!

dolphinmickey9170
06-01-2008, 09:01 PM
John, I see a pattern in your signature.......

May 06 - Aug 06
May 07 - Aug 07
May 08 - ??? Why not Aug 08, or are you going to surprise us?!? HMM???:cloud9:

kakn7294
06-02-2008, 01:56 AM
I guess we will have to attend via text message this time :( unless we hit the lottery :)...probably should buy a ticket at least, huh? We miss you guys already and want to go back NOW!!Awww, come on... is that the best you can do? A text message? Buy that lottery ticket and I'll throw a little :pixie: your way!

Lol sure! I'll be there, I'm just not sure where since my transfer is in motion for either Entertainment or Attractions! Of course, I'll let you guys know and keep you updated. Maybe you'll see me and not know it's me!:cloud9:

And I can't wait to meet more Intercotees! Hi Kathy! Can't wait to meet you in person!!Hi Jessica! I can't wait to meet you either although we have already met and just didn't know it at the time. After seeing your pics with Kristen, I realized it definately was you I met at the Emporium last August.

John, I see a pattern in your signature.......

May 06 - Aug 06
May 07 - Aug 07
May 08 - ??? Why not Aug 08, or are you going to surprise us?!? HMM???:cloud9:Hmmm, I see that same pattern... Let's keep our fingers crossed okay Kristen?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Hi Jessica! I can't wait to meet you either although we have already met and just didn't know it at the time. After seeing your pics with Kristen, I realized it definately was you I met at the Emporium last August.

Wait a minute - last August? Are you sure it was me? I didn't get my transfer until August 26th and didn't start training until the very end of August and the first of Sept?

Maybe you saw me at Pop Century? I was there the early part of August. Or maybe...it's my evil twin!!!

kakn7294
06-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Wait a minute - last August? Are you sure it was me? I didn't get my transfer until August 26th and didn't start training until the very end of August and the first of Sept?

Maybe you saw me at Pop Century? I was there the early part of August. Or maybe...it's my evil twin!!!Well, maybe not then. We didn't go to Pop at all although that's where our original reservation was for. Funny though, this girl looked an awful lot like you but it would have been around Aug 18th or so. Maybe it was your evil twin... I have one - oh wait, I AM the evil twin! (Seriously, my sister is the evil one and she's 5 years younger, not a twin)

dolphinmickey9170
06-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Kathy, I called John and Karen last night and worked them over for 45 minutes....they just kept leading me on. I tried everything I could think of to talk them into a quick trip. However, I think I'm just gonna have to deal with it. :mickey:

kakn7294
06-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Kathy, I called John and Karen last night and worked them over for 45 minutes....they just kept leading me on. I tried everything I could think of to talk them into a quick trip. However, I think I'm just gonna have to deal with it. :mickey:What's their number? :D Give it to Jessica too. In fact, let's paste it all over Intercot. :thumbsup: I wonder how many e-mails their account can hold...

dolphinmickey9170
06-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Are you sure you aren't the evil sister? HMM?? :thedolls:

kakn7294
06-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Okay, I'll admit it, I AM the evil one. But you gotta love me!

dolphinmickey9170
06-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Yupo, we do!!!:mickey::thedolls:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Yeah, as of August 18th, I was still a CM at Pop Century. My last day, actually. So maybe you saw me in the parks? I was there having fun! Wait - was that a P&P night? I might have actually gone then...

kakn7294
06-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Yeah, as of August 18th, I was still a CM at Pop Century. My last day, actually. So maybe you saw me in the parks? I was there having fun! Wait - was that a P&P night? I might have actually gone then...Yep, it was a P&PP night. We ate dinner at CRT then we had a blast at the party. It was a great way to cap off a great vacation.

DisneyWhirled
06-03-2008, 09:11 AM
Please, please call John and bug him!! His number is:

1-800-402-3963

--that translates to.....1-800-GO2-DZNY

Think he'll get the hint?

;););););):mickey::mickey::mickey:

kakn7294
06-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Does guilt work on John? We could try the "if you really love me (well, you Karen, not me) and the kids" method. Or how about "you know, the kids are growing up so fast and someday they won't think it's so cool to go to Disney with Mom and Dad. We should go now while they still love it so much and we can be together as a family." Or my personal fav - threaten to go without him and actually start making plans (of course, they would include him, but he doesn't need to know that now. ;)). If I try hard enough, I might be able to come up with a few more.

See, I told you I really am the evil one!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Yep, it was a P&PP night. We ate dinner at CRT then we had a blast at the party. It was a great way to cap off a great vacation.

Then you might have seen me at the party cause that was the night I went. I was dressed in all piratey goodness!

AuntDJ
06-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Awww...you all are making me sad that my trip is this week instead of August!

Maybe one day my trip will be at the same time as ya'll...cause it seems like you girls really know how to have a good time!!!!

I am planning on looking up Captain Jessica, so I am looking forward to that!

You guys have fun....andwatch out for those strollers!

DJ

DisneyWhirled
06-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Awww...you all are making me sad that my trip is this week instead of August!

Maybe one day my trip will be at the same time as ya'll...cause it seems like you girls really know how to have a good time!!!!

I am planning on looking up Captain Jessica, so I am looking forward to that!

You guys have fun....andwatch out for those strollers!

DJ

Have a great time, DJ!!! And yes, it would be great to meet up with you, too!!

DisneyWhirled
06-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Does guilt work on John? We could try the "if you really love me (well, you Karen, not me) and the kids" method. Or how about "you know, the kids are growing up so fast and someday they won't think it's so cool to go to Disney with Mom and Dad. We should go now while they still love it so much and we can be together as a family." Or my personal fav - threaten to go without him and actually start making plans (of course, they would include him, but he doesn't need to know that now. ;)). If I try hard enough, I might be able to come up with a few more.

LOVE IT!!!!! :cool:

dolphinmickey9170
06-05-2008, 12:44 PM

You are the :thedolls: one!! I will try to work on some other as well!! C'mon John, what's up?!?

Hey Kathy.....I'll be at John and Karen's house late July and I'll try working him over then. Give me some ideas I can use on him, please!!:cool:

DisneyWhirled
06-05-2008, 01:56 PM
You are the :thedolls: one!! I will try to work on some other as well!! C'mon John, what's up?!?

Hey Kathy.....I'll be at John and Karen's house late July and I'll try working him over then. Give me some ideas I can use on him, please!!:cool:

Do you think that we could fit in your luggage? Oh wait, that would definitely put your bags over the limit!!

Kristen have you decided if you driving? Wouldn't it be cool if we could drive to your house, and then all drive together (in two cars, of course).

dolphinmickey9170
06-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Do you think that we could fit in your luggage? Oh wait, that would definitely put your bags over the limit!!

Kristen have you decided if you driving? Wouldn't it be cool if we could drive to your house, and then all drive together (in two cars, of course).

HMMMM.....are you trying to tell us something? 'Cuz we haven't purchased our tickets yet, so we could drive if necessary. That would be so cool!! :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-05-2008, 06:03 PM
I think it's going to be a surprise. You'll get a phone call while at MK saying:

"So what are you guys up to?"
"Oh we're at Philharmagic!"
"Really? So are we!"
"WHAT?!?!"

dolphinmickey9170
06-05-2008, 08:45 PM
I think it's going to be a surprise. You'll get a phone call while at MK saying:

"So what are you guys up to?"
"Oh we're at Philharmagic!"
"Really? So are we!"
"WHAT?!?!"

You are SOOOO funny, because Karen said almost the exact same thing last week!! Is there something you guys aren't telling me?

Jessica, I sure hope we can do a meet with you on a day you are off. We would love to have a "private" tour with a real CM. Let's do some park time together, maybe a meal...let us know what/where/when and all that fun stuff!! :mickey:

Then, when I get John and Karen to come again with us, we can have another fun day together, park time, meal etc, of course on your day off again!! WOOOHOOOO. Remember, you have become our extended family. I have adopted you as my lil' sis'!!:cool:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Hehe, great minds think alike!

As for getting a day off, that would be great! I'd love to spend time with some Disney friends.

Just to let you know - I didn't get Entertainment! Oh well, looks like I just need to wait for an opening in Attractions or Operations now!

dolphinmickey9170
06-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Sorry you didn't get what you first wanted, but just think how hot you would get??

Just imagine Capt Jessica Sparrow on PoTC?@?@!!! That would be so cool. Do you prefer to stay at MK? or can you or do you want to change to a different park?

DisneyWhirled
06-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Hehe, great minds think alike!

As for getting a day off, that would be great! I'd love to spend time with some Disney friends.

Just to let you know - I didn't get Entertainment! Oh well, looks like I just need to wait for an opening in Attractions or Operations now!

Sorry you didn't get Entertainment-I hope that you have better luck in Attractions or operations!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Sorry you didn't get what you first wanted, but just think how hot you would get??

Just imagine Capt Jessica Sparrow on PoTC?@?@!!! That would be so cool. Do you prefer to stay at MK? or can you or do you want to change to a different park?

Actually....Adventureland/Liberty Square were my first choice as far as attracions, meaning Pirates and Mansion I could hopefully be trained in (though Mansion is the #1 choice for me). Then it was Sunset Blvd (Tower, BATB, and Fant), with Main Street Ops as my final choice.

We can go anywhere we wanted as long as there are openings. I'd prefer to stay at MK, but I wouldn't mind heading over to another park. Change the scenery a bit. But I'd miss the parades and fireworks, especially with Halloween coming up.

It's okay, I'm going to try to diet really hard so I can work on my build so that in 6 months, I can audition again! I'm determined!

mouseketeer mom
06-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Just checking in...we are there the 13th thru the 21st! We are pretty flexible with our daytimes this trip..did you guys have a definite plan yet???:)

kakn7294
06-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Just checking in...we are there the 13th thru the 21st! We are pretty flexible with our daytimes this trip..did you guys have a definite plan yet???:)I guess I'm supposed to be planning a second meet for those who aren't arriving until later in the week. I was thinking possibly Thursday afternoon or evening at DHS or Friday in Epcot. We'll also be at MK on Saturday. What works best for anyone else? Give me some thoughts to what you all would like and I'll go from there.

dolphinmickey9170
06-08-2008, 06:13 AM
I guess I'm supposed to be planning a second meet for those who aren't arriving until later in the week. I was thinking possibly Thursday afternoon or evening at DHS or Friday in Epcot. We'll also be at MK on Saturday. What works best for anyone else? Give me some thoughts to what you all would like and I'll go from there.

We can do it!! :cool:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Just let me know when and where, and I can most likely be there.

dolphinmickey9170
06-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Well Karen, do we have any new news? I still haven't purchased my airline tickets yet. hmm?

kakn7294
06-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah Karen, I can't plan that second meet without knowing when and where you'll be. :thumbsup: What's up?

dolphinmickey9170
06-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Kathy, I am so ready for another meet. It is so much fun meeting new folks, but I must admit I am truly thankful for meeting your family and Karen's family. You guys are awesome!!

Come on everyone, if you are going to be there, I can guarantee you will meet some folks you will be proud to call "FRIENDS." Don't be shy, it's okay, we all were a touch curious about making our first meet, but it's just habit now. We love it. Stop by, join us, we don't bite.....hard.;)

60 days Kathy.......about 59 and 3/4 too many. Come on John, I gotta make some plans buddy. How 'bout a quick trip for a few days. I know you can do it. Surprise Karen....we won't tell, will we Kathy?!

Hey Karen.......I'm still trying! Are you still working him over at home? Do I need to call his job and tell him he has a family emergency in Florida, they'll let him off right? :blush: And Kathy thinks she's evil?:thedolls:?

hhhh,mmmmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahah

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-10-2008, 04:47 PM
What if they got a personal invitation from Mickey Mouse himself? Would that work? I can arrange that!!

If anything, for those hesitant, look at this way - what is the best way to meet someone you've never meet from the internet?

A public place, of course! And what could possibly be more public (and family-friendly) than Disney!! Nothing!

I want more Intercot friends!

dolphinmickey9170
06-10-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm going and I still want a personal invitation from Mickey Mouse!! That would be so cool. Maybe he'll wish us a happy anniversary, since we will be celebrating there!!

Hi Capt. Jessica:hi:, we miss you!! See you soon!

DisneyWhirled
06-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Kathy, I am so ready for another meet. It is so much fun meeting new folks, but I must admit I am truly thankful for meeting your family and Karen's family. You guys are awesome!!

Come on everyone, if you are going to be there, I can guarantee you will meet some folks you will be proud to call "FRIENDS." Don't be shy, it's okay, we all were a touch curious about making our first meet, but it's just habit now. We love it. Stop by, join us, we don't bite.....hard.;)

60 days Kathy.......about 59 and 3/4 too many. Come on John, I gotta make some plans buddy. How 'bout a quick trip for a few days. I know you can do it. Surprise Karen....we won't tell, will we Kathy?!

Hey Karen.......I'm still trying! Are you still working him over at home? Do I need to call his job and tell him he has a family emergency in Florida, they'll let him off right? :blush: And Kathy thinks she's evil?:thedolls:?

hhhh,mmmmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahah

I so wish I could find the funds! If I could, John would be on board, I'm sure! He loves the "meets"...in fact, he is the one that set ours up when we met you and Kathy last year!

kakn7294
06-10-2008, 08:26 PM
I so wish I could find the funds! If I could, John would be on board, I'm sure! He loves the "meets"...in fact, he is the one that set ours up when we met you and Kathy last year!Hey, the kids don't have to eat right? That's how we're going. :secret:

John did set up that meet last year and I'll be forever grateful! Tell him that I want to thank him in person so he needs to come to WDW for another meet in August.

dolphinmickey9170
06-10-2008, 10:40 PM
AMEN, Kathy!!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Well, John has put an end to our begging them to join our meet. At least I'll get to see them in July!! Can't wait.

I sure hope some other folks will get brave and join our crazy group.

I'll put an update on my first post and show the first meet and all it's info.

Stay tuned for Kathy's as well.:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Just checking in...we are there the 13th thru the 21st! We are pretty flexible with our daytimes this trip..did you guys have a definite plan yet???:)

I think Kathy is working on one or two possibilities. Let's just say, Kathy and I will be together most of the time, so you'll be able to meet with us, that constitutes a mini meet, right?:blush:

mouseketeer mom
06-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Ok! Yep! Thats a mini meet allright! I'd love to meet Captain Jessica Sparrow too...hoping she can be there too! We're taking it a little easier this trip then we usually do..I'm thinking I'm too hot to walk around already, and I didn't even get there yet.:blush: I'm sure I'll get caught up in the Disney magic and not even notice the August Florida heat, right?;)

dolphinmickey9170
06-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Capt. Jessica has told me that she will try to make any meet we have, hopefully spending more than just a few minutes, maybe even spending some park time with us if she isn't working. We'll have to see as we get closer!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-15-2008, 02:15 AM
I will definately try to make any meets you guys arrange. Classes shouldn't interfere too much because I will be switching classes after this week and my schedule will be changing at work. Just send me a PM to confirm!

kakn7294
06-15-2008, 02:48 AM
I'm thinking Friday at Epcot - something mid-afternoon. I was also contemplating Thursday at DHS - either afternoon or evening. What do you guys think? What works best for you? Castlelady36's family is possibly meeting up with us in Epcot on Friday - I'm just waiting to hear back from her as to when would be good for them.

dolphinmickey9170
06-15-2008, 05:26 PM
I like Friday in Epcot!! Not sure of our Thursday plans....but could do that if necessary.

Sounds like
kakn7294
dolphinmickey9170
capt jessica sparrow
mouseketeer mom
castlelady36

I'm getting more and more excited!! WOOHOO!!!!!:donald::jack::balloon::sun:

For those of you still on the fence....:nudge:

kakn7294
06-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Friday at Epcot it is! I'll work out a time and location - probably mid-afternoon. I'll post here and PM those wanting to be included with the details. Please remember: ANYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN US!!!

castlelady36
06-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Hello all!!

We are in for the Friday meet at Epcot!! So excited to meet you all!! Have we picked a time yet? We have ADR's at Chefs in France at 12:30 otherwise our afternoon is free!!

kakn7294
06-17-2008, 04:13 PM
SECOND MEET NEWS:

Friday, August 15 at 2 pm at Epcot's Kringla Bakeri og Cafe in Norway. We'll meet right outside the doors and whomever wants a treat can grab one. We can hang at the tables chat for a while or we can hit the Maelstrom - hopefully we've got enough people coming that we will need several boats!!!

daparish
06-18-2008, 10:04 AM
SECOND MEET NEWS:

Friday, August 15 at 2 pm at Epcot's Kringla Bakeri og Cafe in Norway. We'll meet right outside the doors and whomever wants a treat can grab one. We can hang at the tables chat for a while or we can hit the Maelstrom - hopefully we've got enough people coming that we will need several boats!!!

You can't see me but I am kicking and screaming. I want to come!!!!!!! Scott and I are not going until Decembert but this sounds like so much fun.

kakn7294
06-18-2008, 10:13 AM
You can't see me but I am kicking and screaming. I want to come!!!!!!! Scott and I are not going until Decembert but this sounds like so much fun.I wish you could be there! You'll have a great time in December though!

dolphinmickey9170
06-18-2008, 01:34 PM
WOOHOO!!!:mickey::cloud9:

Main Street Jim
06-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Well, I got invited ;) 'Bout time...LOLOL...never been invited to any Intercot meets; y'all somehow always managed to find ME when I was on Main Street ;) We have Thu/Fri's off, and Epcot sounds good 'n all (my favorite park!)...so I didn't really read through all the posts here....guess I better do that, huh? My girlfriend, Donna (she hasn't been on Intercot in a while...), will be with me more than likely. Margarita stand? Sounds good :) An IllumiNations meet? We can do that...(quote from Big Al in The Country Bears movie!). My all-time favorite fireworks at Disney.
I'll read through these posts and see what's up ;)
Oh - and y'all are more than welcome to stop by the Speedway in Tomorrowland and say "Hi" ;)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Awwwwww!!

I can't make the one on the 15th - that's convention time! We usually stay at them all three days (it's at a hotel so they run 24 hours straight).

So I'll definitely have to make the 13th!

dolphinmickey9170
06-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Hey Jess, let us know (via PM) when you'll be off for a day, so we can take you around the park with us!! :cloud9:

Jim, I'm so glad you are going to join us. This is gonna RAWK!! Can't wait to meet you.:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
06-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Awwwwww!!

I can't make the one on the 15th - that's convention time! We usually stay at them all three days (it's at a hotel so they run 24 hours straight).

So I'll definitely have to make the 13th!

Awww..
I was hoping to meet you too! I just love your screen name!;) Where can I find you while we are at WDW? My girls and I will keep a weather eye out for you..altho, I have to say, my DD 14 Katie, she feels she is already Mrs. Jack Sparrow!

mouseketeer mom
06-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Jessica just mentioned she will have to be at the first meet on the 13th...I thought the first meet was the 11th..:confused:

kakn7294
06-21-2008, 12:15 AM
The first meet is on the 11th - either Jessica has the date wrong or there's something else planned between her and Kristen that I don't know (or remember) about. Jim, I'm glad you'll be able to make it! I'm looking foward to meeting everyone!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-21-2008, 12:55 AM
Hi, this is Jessica. I'm prone to getting dates wrong. I'll be at the first meet, whatever day that is.

But as of right now, I am still at Emporium. I was speaking with leaders and found out that I might have a better chance of getting into Safaris at DAK than the other attractions.

So....tomorrow is a trip to Casting to add Character Attendant and Safaris to my list of places to transfer.

mouseketeer mom
06-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Oh! Ok...I was going to say, I can make the 13th!!!!! Never mind..:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-24-2008, 07:11 PM
The first meet is on the 11th - either Jessica has the date wrong or there's something else planned between her and Kristen that I don't know (or remember) about. Jim, I'm glad you'll be able to make it! I'm looking foward to meeting everyone!

Nope, nothing planned between us....yet? But that is sure to change if we can make it work. Right Jessica?!?!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
07-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Is there anyone else that would like to join us? We really aren't bad scary people, I promiss.

We shall enjoy a fabulous beverage....maybe a ride together....like TT or MS...maybe SE. Any thoughts? Or do we just wing it??:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-03-2008, 05:30 PM
We should just go to Kinko's and make a sign that says "Got Intercot? If not, ask us how!"

dolphinmickey9170
07-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Jessica, you are a genious!! This is a fabulous idea. I leave the sign making up to you.:mickey:

Much better than the sign I made in May....on a Plaza napkin. But at least the gal let me keep the sign up that was policing traffic.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Well, I could probably do something.

As for the days, I will be off the day of the meet.

I'll be training August 10th and 18th at Jungle Cruise, so those will be the only days to come and find me if you guys wanted.

dolphinmickey9170
07-08-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm looking forward to the best Jungle Cruise ever!! I have never ridden at night, so that is on my list of things to do.:mickey:

Lorraine444
07-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Gee, you guys/ladies sound like best friends.
Are you accepting new intercoties?
I'll be there the 10th - 17th, I will keep my eye out for the sign on the napkin.:mickey:
Have fun everyone!!!!!

dolphinmickey9170
07-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Lorraine, we are always accepting more friends, please come join us. We have two meets going on. Will you be attending both?:mickey::mickey:

I'll add you to the list!! WOOHOO!! Yeah, more friends!:cloud9:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Gee, you guys/ladies sound like best friends.
Are you accepting new intercoties?
I'll be there the 10th - 17th, I will keep my eye out for the sign on the napkin.:mickey:
Have fun everyone!!!!!

Me? Friends with these crazy people? Naaaahhhh

LOL. They just adopted me as a "little sister" after meeting me at MK earlier this year.

And who knows? We might get a better looking sign this time!

dolphinmickey9170
07-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Me? Friends with these crazy people? Naaaahhhh

LOL. They just adopted me as a "little sister" after meeting me at MK earlier this year.

And who knows? We might get a better looking sign this time!

Hey, Lil' Sis', how you doin'?

I expect a much better sign than I could make.

I can't wait....time is ticking by WWWAAAYYY to slowly. See you soon, sis.:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Hey, Lil' Sis', how you doin'?

I expect a much better sign than I could make.

I can't wait....time is ticking by WWWAAAYYY to slowly. See you soon, sis.:mickey:

Ouch, no pressure there! I'll see how creative I can get and something they will let me bring into the park.

tys_mommy
07-16-2008, 02:57 PM
I would love to attend but on Monday we’ll be at *gasp* Sea World or Aquatica and then Friday is our last park day before we leave so we are planning to go to Hollywood Studios in the morning and then end the trip at Magic Kingdom. Hope everyone has a great time though.

tys_mommy
07-16-2008, 03:01 PM
We should just go to Kinko's and make a sign that says "Got Intercot? If not, ask us how!"

Can we use the intercot logo? I want to make stroller tags again and would love to included it on there. Not like my family doesn't stick out like a sore tumb all on our own though

kakn7294
07-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Can we use the intercot logo? I want to make stroller tags again and would love to included it on there. Not like my family doesn't stick out like a sore tumb all on our own thoughI did last year. I made a sign with the 10th anniversary logo and put my screen name below it then hung it in the window of my room. I think it's great advertisement for the site!

dolphinmickey9170
07-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Kathy...that is an awesome idea!! :mickey:

Bethanymouse
07-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Yeah! We are hoping to make the meet on the 11th!!!

grego77
07-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Barring any serious issues, I think I may be coming down Aug 13-16 OR 14-17. Either way, I should be able to make the meet on the 15th. I will give you solid info next week! :mickey:

Greg :thumbsup:

kakn7294
07-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Barring any serious issues, I think I may be coming down Aug 13-16 OR 14-17. Either way, I should be able to make the meet on the 15th. I will give you solid info next week! :mickey:

Greg :thumbsup:Awesome! We'll be looking for you!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-25-2008, 11:50 PM
It's almost 2 weeks!

16 more days till you guys are all here at the World!

I'm getting more and more excited! It's gonna be fun!

grego77
07-28-2008, 08:26 AM
An update to my trip. I booked last night...August 12-14 at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Unfortunately, that means I will be unable to make either of the meets.

If anyone is free during the time I am at WDW and wants to do a mini-golf meet maybe in the evening on the 13th, or a Magic Kingdom morning meet on the 14th (extra morning hours), let me know! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
07-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Hey Greg, how about MK on the 13th, evening. Whatcha think?

kakn7294
07-31-2008, 09:19 PM
I know my family will be watching SpectroMagic that night. Let us know!

dolphinmickey9170
07-31-2008, 09:48 PM
I know my family will be watching SpectroMagic that night. Let us know!

We'll have to watch it, 'cuz they are stopping that parade due to bridgework.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Ohhhhh!!! I'll come on the 13th!!!

Yay!!! Something to do!!!

I'll be there!!!

Wait a minute...this is strangely deja vu.....

I fear another stroller accident might occur!!

kakn7294
07-31-2008, 09:57 PM
Ohhhhh!!! I'll come on the 13th!!!

Yay!!! Something to do!!!

I'll be there!!!

Wait a minute...this is strangely deja vu.....

I fear another stroller accident might occur!!Yay!!! I'll try to keep Kristen and that ill-fated stroller under control but you know Kris!

dolphinmickey9170
07-31-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm not bringing that naughty stroller this time. It has been given to Keara's mom to use. I am going back to my Green Pooh stroller. That Eddie Bauer stroller had a mind of it's own, hence...the tragic stroller incident.

Can't wait ladies.....and gentlemen....let's DO IT!!

grego77
08-01-2008, 12:10 AM
I started a new thread for the 13th...so check it out...but

YES...I am definitely in for the 13th for SpectroMagic/Wishes/late Fantasyland rides! WOO! :party:
Let's meet at 8:30 on Main St near the fire house...BEST PLACE to watch the parade is near there, where the parade begins. :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
08-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Kathy...please help keep me straight on all this. :blush:

kakn7294
08-02-2008, 03:21 AM
Kathy...please help keep me straight on all this. :blush:Hey, I'm blonde - you want to count on me?!?

Seriously, Kristen - you remember my little planner that I had last year - you and John and Karen were all laughing (nicely) at my OCD and my little planner - don't worry, it's all in there! I don't have all your plans, but anything you have planned with us, it's in there!

dolphinmickey9170
08-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Hey, I'm blonde - you want to count on me?!?

Seriously, Kristen - you remember my little planner that I had last year - you and John and Karen were all laughing (nicely) at my OCD and my little planner - don't worry, it's all in there! I don't have all your plans, but anything you have planned with us, it's in there!

Ugh, I am an original blonde....are two blondes better than one? Would you like me to send you my itinerary? You will ROTFL at me. And you say you are OCD.:D Have you seen my spreadsheet lately? Will would be so proud. He is THE master planner, I borrowed the master planning spread sheet from him.

kakn7294
08-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Ugh, I am an original blonde....are two blondes better than one? Would you like me to send you my itinerary? You will ROTFL at me. And you say you are OCD.:D Have you seen my spreadsheet lately? Will would be so proud. He is THE master planner, I borrowed the master planning spread sheet from him.I haven't seen it lately - send me a copy! I don't have a master planner because it's all on tiny little pages in my tiny little planner.

dolphinmickey9170
08-02-2008, 10:23 PM
I haven't seen it lately - send me a copy! I don't have a master planner because it's all on tiny little pages in my tiny little planner.

But, I like your tiny little pages in your tiny little planner.:blush:

MickeyChick
08-19-2008, 01:37 PM
If I had known about this meet earlier, I would have been a little more coordinated in getting there instead of just randomly stumbling upon you guys in Norway and looking like a complete goober!

It was so nice to meet and talk to you folks...now I have faces to go with the names.

(And a really cute picture of Jessica and her sign)

kakn7294
08-19-2008, 03:59 PM
If I had known about this meet earlier, I would have been a little more coordinated in getting there instead of just randomly stumbling upon you guys in Norway and looking like a complete goober!

It was so nice to meet and talk to you folks...now I have faces to go with the names.

(And a really cute picture of Jessica and her sign)Believe me, you didn't look like a goober at all! We're glad someone showed up because we waited until 2:30p and no one else did! It was great meeting you and we're glad you just randomly stumbled upon us! And wasn't Jessica's sign so cute? You should have seen the other one we had for Mon and Wed - she forgot it on Fri and improvised.

MickeyChick
08-19-2008, 04:48 PM
I'm going to make a point of checking this section of the boards now because it was so cool to get faces to go with the names.

Here's the picture I took of CJS and her sign. (http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/purplejuli/Aug08DisneyTrip095.jpg)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Wow, that is a horrible photo of me. I swear I am much cuter than that.

Lol, but it was fun! I'm glad someone showed up out of all the people who said they were coming! We were lonely!

dolphinmickey9170
08-20-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm going to make a point of checking this section of the boards now because it was so cool to get faces to go with the names.

Here's the picture I took of CJS and her sign. (http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/purplejuli/Aug08DisneyTrip095.jpg)

That's a cool pix of Jess. I like it! Glad you met up with us.

Still wished the others had shown up. It would have been nice to put some faces with some user names.:(

Bethanymouse
08-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Jess that is a cute pic! I was so glad that I was able to meet up with everyone earlier that day/week. It was a great experience and hopefully I can make other meets soon! Thanks for the invite dolphinmickey!