PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana- still the one??

tinkerbelle75
05-31-2008, 04:16 PM
'Ohana is our favorite place to eat when at WDW. I keep seeing changes to the menu and was wondering if it's still the great place it used to be.We have ressies in July. I was upset about the wontons and rice disappearing but the potatoes and s/s shrimp made it OK. Now I see they've eliminated those choices, too!:confused:
Who's been lately and can provide a review??

PetefromRI
05-31-2008, 04:25 PM
We ate there a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome.They still had what we call wontons,they call them potstickers.Yes, we did miss the potatoes but the noodles were very good.I remember in the past,when the shrimp on spears came by they would give you 3 or 4 and then we never seemed to see the guy again.This time the server gave us literally all we could eat and he wasn't shy to come back.Dessert was as good as ever.Don't worry,we found O'hana to be as good as ever and will return.

dolphinmickey9170
05-31-2008, 06:05 PM
We feel the same way, the potstickers were awesome, the lo mein type noodles had great flavor (the potatoes didn't seem to fit the theme), all the food was as good as it always has been. We really enjoy O'Hana!! I didn't miss the potatoes at all! The chicken wings are my FAVORITE!! Yummy. All will be good, don't give it up, keep it!

McGoofy
06-01-2008, 01:46 AM
I'm here at WDW right now!:mickey: We just ate at Ohana's tonight. It was fabulous! We loved everything! The chicken wings are some of the best I've ever had. The noodles were tasty. In fact, my 10 year old son who can be a picky eater sometimes, asked for seconds. We also had broccoli with snap peas, pork pot stickers (also called dumplings), turkey, pork, shrimp, and steak. My husband and I loved the pork pot stickers. The server said that they've only been on the menu a few months, but that they've really been a big hit. You should have seen the skewers of meat that they brought out. They were full of all the meats. We were not lacking for anything. We ended the meal with the bread pudding topped with vanilla ice cream and banannas foster sauce. So yummy!

elmjimmlm
06-01-2008, 10:09 PM
I have read about bread instead of the chips...Is this still going on or is this old news?

LudwigVonDrake
06-01-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm glad the Shrimp is back :tasty: The sausage was not a favorite of mine. I have an ADR for July 13 and can taste the food now :eat: