PDA

View Full Version : Where to have Dinner on last night

Rich Mc
05-31-2008, 10:55 AM
Hi all:
Help us out, where would go to dinner on your last night at Disney!

Ropachs
05-31-2008, 11:20 AM
A great character meal if you have young children, we always love Chef Mickey's since they have the "main" characters. If your kids are older or you don't have children, I would suggest Le Cellier in Canada, Epcot. YUM!

wendy*darling
05-31-2008, 12:03 PM
I guess it would help to know where else you are eating during the trip, who is in your group (kids? no kids?). Are you on the Dining Plan?
Do you want to eat in a park or resort... or Downtown Disney?
Which park will you be in during the day? Do you have Park Hoppers or do you have to eat in that park?

Give us a little more to go on- we have LOTS of ideas! :mickey:

Rich Mc
05-31-2008, 12:53 PM
More info: It's just DW and I on trip and we want to go to Magic Kingdom after dinner.
We planned to go to california Grill on first night of owe five day trip.
So far we ADR for Chef de France and Cal. Grill

Kairi_7378
05-31-2008, 12:56 PM
Our tradition is to go to the CA Grill on the last night of our trip. Since you have plans to go to MK afterwards, I would suggest Kona Cafe (Poly), or Narcoose's (Grand Floridian.) If you don't mind being a boat ride away, Artist's Point is a good choice as well.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-31-2008, 01:00 PM
I was thinking the same thing Kona or Narcossee's. LeCellier has always been good for us as well. Another interesting choice may be Boma's or Artist Point.

wendy*darling
05-31-2008, 08:55 PM
I would stay on the monorail line if you plan to be in the MK after dinner.
Here are your choices in that area:

You will already be dining at Cali Grill, but another choice at the Contemporary might be the new Wave restaurant- opening June 30th.
At the Poly- we like Kona better than 'Ohana when it's just DH & I.
And at the Grand Floridian- Citricos, Narcoossee's and Grand Floridian Cafe are all excellent choices.
I also like Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge- and it's a lovely boat ride back to the MK after dinner.

Personally, I would go with Artist Point for a fine dining experience, or Kona Cafe for a more casual, but very good meal.

Most of the menus for these restaurants are here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/default.asp)in InfoCentral to help you decide.

Natazu
05-31-2008, 11:59 PM
More info: It's just DW and I on trip and we want to go to Magic Kingdom after dinner.
We planned to go to california Grill on first night of owe five day trip.
So far we ADR for Chef de France and Cal. Grill

Easy decision, nothing will be better than California Grill, and most everything will be better than Chefs de France. :scared:
My suggestion is 'Ohana. It's an amazing value with great food and a short boat ride to MK.

Thumbs up to all of Linda's suggestions.

Polynesian Dweller
06-01-2008, 12:30 AM
Jym's suggestions are always good and I would add that we always end at the Kona Cafe. Its right next door to Ohana so has the same boat ride. Its a little less hectic than Ohana.

JMTStone
06-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Always follow Jym. :number1:

I'm another vote for Ohana. Fruity drinks and the food is EXCELLENT! It will be Disney Romatic.