PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana Makeover

MomOfAPrincess502
05-31-2008, 10:09 AM
Has anyone tried the new Hannah Montana Makeover at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? My daughter, age 6, has an appointment for one in October:cloud9: and I was wondering what anyone who had tried it thought about it. I was also wondering what the Hannah Montana costume looks like. I'm thinking it may be better just to buy her a Hannah Montana outfit from the clothing line to take with her to wear for the makeover and photo shoot. :mickey:

tinkerbell04
06-04-2008, 06:35 PM
I have done the BBB with my DD several times but not the Hannah package. However, I remember reading a report from someone else who just did the package and she said the the costume is actually just the choice of Hannah Montana Tops. She was letting everyone know that girls will need to wear shorts or a skirt as the bottom. I think her daughter had on a sundress :)

elmjimmlm
06-04-2008, 09:05 PM
My DD is also wanting the Hannah Montana makeover...Please let me know about it when you get back...Have a great time...:mickey:

asramears
06-05-2008, 11:57 AM
My DD10 has a reservation on June 24th. I will post when we get back. I also read that they don't get an outfit but a T'shirt. I don't think you get a choice of the shirt tho...not sure tho! Anybody else do this yet? Would love to hear about it and if it is worth the money.