PDA

View Full Version : Owner's Locker.....possible price increase?

Sunshine1010
05-31-2008, 08:04 AM
I am very interested in participating in their service (especially with the luggage charge now).

Ever since I remember....I've always seen the price at $99.00 a year. Everything has a cost increase....when will theirs happen? Soon I'm assuming, since people will use their business more.

Opinions?

gmgdisneymom
05-31-2008, 09:26 AM
What is the owners locker? What can you put in it? We will going at least 2x maybe 3 this year and that will save money on the checked bags - esp if i can put the non-carry-on stuff. Thanks

jdvm
05-31-2008, 10:11 AM
Hi gang,

Sunshine1010, Thanks for the kind words. There are no plans to raise prices. We've been operating a little over a year and while we didn't quite anticipate that diesel would be the price that it is, we built our plan around leaving our prices at the current level for several years.

We're in this business for the long term and while we want to earn an adequate return, we want to have long term happy Members and we always want to treat people the way we would like to be treated.

gmdisneymom, have a look at our site:

{link removed per Terms of Service}

and, if you'd like to get an idea of the types of things people store in their Lockers, have a look at this master Owner's Locker packing list:

{link removed per Terms of Service}

john