PDA

View Full Version : cheapest way

sonkist32
05-30-2008, 06:29 PM
My wife and I are visiting in Aug 08. We arrive on Saturday afternoon and leave on Monday afternoon. We would like to do 4 things.
Saturday: visit Pleasure Island at night
Sunday: Magic Kingdom, break during afteroon at hotel (on property) and then Epcot for ride, dinner,shopping
Monday: Typhoon Lagoon

If I buy a 1 day park hopper with water park and more option how many "water park and more" options will that get me. What does everyone think is the cheapest way?

Thanks!

GrumpyFan
05-30-2008, 06:41 PM
It's 1 for 1. So, for a 1 day park hopper with water parks and more you would get 1 day of admission to one of the 4 major parks (MK, EPCOT, DHS or AK), then a choice of 1 entry to a water park, Disney Quest or the Wide World of Sports. Note: Pleasure Island doesn't require an admission.

However, if you're actually trying to buy just a 1 day, you may have a problem. I don't think they sell these in anything less than 3 days. Check with Intercot's ticket sponsor The Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC) for some of the best prices.

KineGirl
05-30-2008, 06:42 PM
I see your logic but a one day park hopper w/ water park plus option is only good for one day.

In other words, you cant use it to go to a park(s) one day, PI the next and the water park the day after.

what a deal that WOULD be though!

You would also probably want to split your MK & Epcot visit into 2 days - both are BIG parks with lots to do and are usually considered full day parks.

a 3 day park hopper w/ water park plus would run around $500 for 2 ppl. That would get you into everything you want to do.

Or a 2 day park hopper is about $360 for 2 ppl. You would still have to pay $44 for 2 for PI (only if you want to get into the clubs otherwise its free to enter)and $80 for 2 ppl at a water park. In total thats practically the price of the 3 day park hopper w/water park + tix. Not to mention that you have the option of visiting more parks on more days and PI and water parks in whatever order you want as often you want for those 3 days.

If you really only want a 1 day park hopper you can only get them through Disney and runs about $115 pp

sonkist32
05-31-2008, 09:49 AM
Looks like not a lot of choices.

Looks like I might just go ahead and buy 10 day no exp, hop, water more. Were planning on comming back with our kids in 2010 anyway :mickey:

Might as well spend the extra 400 now and get it taken care of.

Thanks for the info.

GrumpyFan
05-31-2008, 01:05 PM
That's a good choice, and it might even save you some money for your next trip, as ticket prices will likely increase at least once between now and then.