PDA

View Full Version : Group of 11 at Coral Reef

fanofdisney
05-30-2008, 11:15 AM
When I made our ADRs for our group of 11 at the Coral Reef I was told we would have 2 tables, one for 6 the other for 5. We have a 4:00 ADR. Is there a chance we can be close to the tank or are we better off a little further away? Do you think they will put our tables together? Do I need to request a table location and if so what do you suggest? I haven't been to the Coral Reef since 2001. When we ate there I thought the food was good but not spectacular but from what I have been reading here it sounds like things have improved quite a bit.

kakn7294
05-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Your tables will most likely be right next to each other - that's always been our experience when we ate in large groups. Whether you will be next to the tank is anyone's guess.

tpalmer1031
05-31-2008, 01:22 PM
We Had a party of 15 at coral reef June 2007-We were in 1 lg booth and 2 tables next to each other. It was the worst meal we had in Disney and I would not go there again-We went there on our last day to keep the kids entertained. I would advise going there for a drink or dessert, but all 15 people in my party thought the food was really bad!!