PDA

View Full Version : May 21: Princess Katy and Pirate Stephen

svarhall07
05-30-2008, 02:07 AM
Wednesday May 21
Woke up a little late, 8:30am. Got out of the room and to the food court for breakfast about 9:00am. Breakfast was much better today, I had a bagel and cereal and Katy had Mickey Waffles. Today was the Magic Kingdom day! We rode the bus and arrived about 10am. We were bummed because we got there so late, but were glad because we got to relax a bit that morning. We got our picture made in front of the castle about 10 times, and then went to Pirates of the Caribbean. Captain Hook and Smee were outside, so we waited about 10 minutes to get out picture, and then got on the ride. This was the longest we waited to ride a ride the entire time 30 minutes (which isn’t bad!!!!!). Then it was to Aladdin’s Magic Carpets, Haunted Mansion, It’s A Small World, Peter Pan, Snow White, PhilharMagic, and Winnie the Pooh. At this point, it was 1:30pm and we were tired and hungry. We had already planned to rest that afternoon before the Pirate and Princess Party, so we went back to Pop Century and had lunch at the food court (I had a burger and fries) and then we napped! We got to sleep for about 2 hours, and then we got dressed up for the pirate/princess party and arrived back at Magic Kingdom about 5:45pm. WE LOVED THE ENTIRE PARTY!!!!!!!!! When we got there we went to ride Space Mountain, Astro Orbiter, and then Thunder Mountain. Now it was time for the party to officially begin, so we walked around looking for the X Marks the Spot treasure. We had a blast looking at all the little boys and girls all dressed up. I want a little pirate so bad, but I’m gonna have to wait about 10 years, I’m only 20. We went to Dumbo and then walked over to have our picture made with Pirate Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald. We waited for about 45 minutes :( . But we had a view of the Tomorrowland dance party. The kids were so cute. Disney really knows how to throw a party. The kids were having an absolute blast. After pictures, we played some games and won some more loot. Then it was time for the parade. We got seats right in front of the castle. The fireworks were the BEST FIREWORKS I have ever seen at Disney. I don’t want to spoil the details, but when the pirates attacked the castle I almost cried I was so happy. Then it was more rides, the mountains and Pirates of the Caribbean. Today we didn’t make any ressies, so we went to Cosmic Rays for dinner around 9:30pm. We got to watch another dance party while eating, and yet again I wanted a little pirate! One day! We had some more fun, rode a few more rides, got a lot of pictures, and then decided we should leave a little early (11:45pm). We wanted to miss a bit of the bus crowd. We got back to Pop around 12:15am and went straight to bed. Tomorrow we were sleeping late!

gauvin4
05-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Sounds like you had a great time at the Pirate & Princess party.

Yes those little pirates are cute, but don't let them fool you. They turn into 14 year old boys with major attitude (I just dropped one off at school an hour ago)!! ;)

wdwgrl377
05-30-2008, 11:02 AM
Sounds like you've had a great time today! Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

KylesMom
05-30-2008, 11:35 AM
It is so great that you had such a fantastic time at the P&P party. Your comments about a little pirate cracked me up - so did gauvin's! :mickey: Thanks for sharing yet another magical day with us.

DizNee143
05-30-2008, 01:25 PM
yet another great day!!
sounds like you guys had a awesome time at the party!! :mickey:

faline
05-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Fun day!

You know, you could probably borrow a little pirate for a future trip - a good friend or relative would likely be very appreciative!

MauiMouse
05-30-2008, 09:05 PM
I agree with the fireworks at the Pirate Party, it is awesome. You got a lot of good character interaction today! :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
05-31-2008, 07:09 PM
We were at the same P&PP and we really love it. To narrow it down, we were a family dressed as pirates. Yeah, really narrow hugh? What a great day, thanks for sharing!!

ChipnDaleGal
06-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Your Princess and Pirate party sounded like so much fun. Thank you for sharing it with us.:mickey:

tinkerbell04
06-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Glad that you had a great time at the party! Sounds like it was another great day. Thanks for sharing!

cal5755
06-02-2008, 11:58 PM
Yes those little pirates are cute, but don't let them fool you. They turn into 14 year old boys with major attitude (I just dropped one off at school an hour ago)!! ;)

HAA HAA... I so agree here.. I had my first, a little pirate, when I was 20... now he is going to be 13 in July.... and my goodness the attitude makes my blood boil sometimes. I am so fearing when my 2 little princesses (5 and 8) become that tween/teen age!!

I am so glad you had a great time and enjoyed the prince and princess party!!

pdrlkr
06-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: