PDA

View Full Version : Electric Water Pagent?

Mrs Bus Driver
05-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Will be having dinner at ohana's and was wondering if we might be able to see this after. If so where? Beach? Boat? Can we take a boat to MK and maybe see it? Thanks in advance for any info :mickey:

KineGirl
05-29-2008, 10:20 PM
You can view it from anywhere around the Lagoon including Poly. Here is a link along with the EWP schedule

Electrical Water Pageant (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/electricalwaterpagent.asp)

busterthebronco
05-29-2008, 10:21 PM
i'm thinking you can check it out from the beach right by the pool.
the pool has underwater music and we've watched wishes from in the water!:cloud9:

Mrs Bus Driver
05-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Not staying in the resort (sigh :pout: ), staying at ASM. Here is what I would like to do (if possible) after dinner go down to the beach watch the fireworks, electric water pagent and then take boat to MK. Since I've never been to Poly is this possible? What time would you hit the beach? :mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
05-30-2008, 12:02 AM
You don't have to rush to get to the beach, there's lots of room and you can watch the ELP anywhere. Just get ther about 10 minutes before 9:00pm. ELP can be either a little early or a little late. That depends partly on when the boats arrive and partly on whether Wishes is happening at 9:00pm.

Yes you can take the boat back, if, they are still running. That depends on how late MK is open the night you are there so check the schedule. The boat runs until about 1 hour after the park closes.

mouseketeer mom
05-30-2008, 06:20 AM
You can watch it from the beach at the Poly and you don't have to stake out a "good spot" you can see and hear it from anywhere on the beach. It is a simple little show that never fails to excite us.
Have fun!

DISNEYLOVERS5
05-30-2008, 07:09 AM
We watched it at fort wilderness on the beach, it was cute.

Coach48
06-02-2008, 02:15 PM
I always enjoyed standing right behind Hawaii.I always request Hawaii so we can open the sliding doors and watch right from our patio.