PDA

View Full Version : Visiting the resorts

the other micki
05-29-2008, 12:53 AM
When you visit other resorts, which parts of the resort do you tour? How far can you roam if you aren't staying there? Does this make any sense? :D

Strmchsr
05-29-2008, 07:43 AM
You can pretty much roam anywhere in the resort as long as you don't try going in someone's room. That's a big no-no. :D

Aggie97
05-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Inside - We like to look around the lobby, gift shops, bar, and restaurants.

Outside - We check out the pool, waterfront (if applicable), and any other interesting areas, such as the geyser at WL or savannah at AKL.

:mickey:

Young@Heart
05-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Inside - We like to look around the lobby, gift shops, bar, and restaurants.

Outside - We check out the pool, waterfront (if applicable), and any other interesting areas, such as the geyser at WL or savannah at AKL.

:mickey:

I love looking around GF when we go to 1900 Park Fare! DC aren't very interested, so we can't ever stay long. This year, we'll be eating at Boma, so we'll get to check out that resort, too! :thumbsup:

the other micki
05-30-2008, 12:45 AM
You can pretty much roam anywhere in the resort as long as you don't try going in someone's room. That's a big no-no. :D

Aw, shucks! haha :laughing:

Harriet
05-30-2008, 04:18 AM
I do this all the time. I pick 2 resorts I want to see and take an afternoon or evening to vist or even make an ADR for a meal as well. It is a good way to get away from the crowds of the parks and get a feel if I may want to try that resort.