PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Movies Questions

PrincessAmanda
05-28-2008, 11:16 PM
This week I am booking my trip to WDW for September. Previously, I have stayed at Pop Century; however, my travel agent informed me that it is fully booked during the time I am going; therefore, I have decided to stay at All-Star Movies. Could you please answer a few questions for me:

- Are there blue slushies at this hotel? I loved these at Pop Century.
- Are the in-room safes the same size as Pop Century?

Thanks for your help! :)

Goofeygal
05-29-2008, 08:01 AM
I just got back from a stay at the Movies. I loved it. I have stayed at Pop and Sports and this one is my fav out of the three.
I am not sure about the blue slushies but they show a disney movie down at the pool every nite. You can either lay on a lounger or float in the pool and watch it. It is a great resort. The safes are the same as in the other resort.

cal5755
05-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Movies is my favorite too of the Values..... alas there are NO blue slushies at Movies though. I do believe the safe is the same as POP.

Have a great vacation!!

PrincessAmanda
05-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks very much for the replies! :)

Mousemates
05-29-2008, 09:50 PM
glad to hear the good reports on the movies...we'll be there for a few night in just 24 days.

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-30-2008, 10:40 PM
I just got back from a stay at the Movies. I loved it. I have stayed at Pop and Sports and this one is my fav out of the three.
I am not sure about the blue slushies but they show a disney movie down at the pool every nite. You can either lay on a lounger or float in the pool and watch it. It is a great resort. The safes are the same as in the other resort.

Wow! I didn't know that. I knew that the Beach Club had movies on the beach but I didn't know that Movies did that sort of thing too.

Thanks for that info!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Have a great stay at Movies. We stayed there four times before we joined DVC and we loved it. Much more then our stay at Pop too.:)