PDA

View Full Version : BBB- Downtown Disney or Castle?

Tinksmom
05-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Hey there folks! I'm getting excited about our upcoming trip and trying to decide where DD should go to the BBB :princess:. In Feb. '07 we did the Downtown Disney location and LOVED it. But now since there is a BBB in the castle I'm trying to decide if we should go there. Is it as good of an experience? Is it as large? Are the FGMiT as sweet?
So what do you say....Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique at Downtown Disney or Cinderella Castle?

biodtl
05-28-2008, 02:16 PM
We are trying it out for the forst time this year. I have seen the one at DTD, but the castle one is new (and is where we are going). So, I can't comment on the service, but I think the castle location is just more magical.

cal5755
05-28-2008, 03:55 PM
We loved going to the castle for BBB.... something magical about getting all done up by the fairy godmothers inside the castle.. and they have the royal invitation as you walk in. We are going to do the castle BBB again this year and go right to a late breakfast at CRT!! We can't wait.:mickey:

Look HERE. (http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee29/cal5755/Bippity%20Boppity%20Botique%2007/?action=view&current=9ed759c3.pbr)... I don't have any uploaded of the actual castle proclamation but I have a pic somewhere... if I find it I will show you!

Tinksmom
05-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Wow! What beautiful princesses and great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Young@Heart
05-28-2008, 09:45 PM
We're doing the castle in Aug. :cloud9: DD was too young to try it when they opened, but ever since I heard of BBB, I couldn't wait for her to go. I was very excited to hear about the new castle location, and we planned this for the afternoon of our second MK day, w/ dinner at 1900 PF later that evening.