PDA

View Full Version : Help with Garden Grille ??

Cookie123
05-28-2008, 01:52 PM
I will be on my SOLO vacation to WDW beginning December 7th. On Sunday the 7th, I want to get an ADR for Garden Grille. I am used to being solo, no problem with that, but how is this place SOLO?

I want to get a super good view of the scenes of Living With The Land. I didn't know until recently that this restaurant has two floors.
Which floor is better for a really good view ?

As of today, I am 193 days out. When do you think I should make my ADR ?

Thanks SO Much !

KylesMom
05-28-2008, 02:07 PM
The Garden Grill doesn't have two floors - it has one tier which is on the outer rim of the rotating restaurant, and the upper tier, which is four small steps up on the inside portion. You really couldn't consider it two separate floors in a traditional way.

It's fun to have a change of scenery while you dine, but you aren't going to get a really good view of the actual ride. Backdrops of the scenery, yes, but no big visuals of people actually on the attraction.

I don't know if they would allow you to dine alone on the bottom tier, since they are booths and usually sit four people, but that's what you'd want to request to get the best view.

We dine at Garden Grill each trip, and really enjoy the place. I'd suggest making your ADR around the 180 day mark, whether it be for lunch or dinner.:mickey: