PDA

View Full Version : reservation

peterbiltchic2000
05-28-2008, 11:23 AM
Im planning a trip to disney December 1-7 but I dont want to book it until mid september will this be too late could I still get tickets to mvmcp then 2? Thanks for the help!:mickey:

Taja
05-28-2008, 12:29 PM
I would recommend booking at least a room-only ressie as soon as possible.

You should be able to purchase MVMCP tickets in September. The discounted nights may sell out early, but "premium" nights probably will be available.

We had planned to attend MVMCP on the passholders' discount night last year (12/11), but it sold out the day before we purchased our tickets. We went on 12/13/07 and thoroughly enjoyed it! :)

Strmchsr
05-28-2008, 02:40 PM
:ditto: You'd be running a risk on not getting the discounted nights for MVMCP but during the week you're discussing the week night parties usually don't sell out. Just the weekend.

As for booking, if you can book now, it's better. Generally a discount is released for December in mid-September, but if you book through Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/) they can automatically adjust your reservation when a discount is released. By booking now that will let you make all of your ADRs at the 180 day mark rather than having to call back separately each day.