PDA

View Full Version : Adr's With Infants

NY GOOFY
05-28-2008, 11:07 AM
This may be a dumb question, but here it goes. We will be travelling with an 8 month old DD, which now makes our party size 5. Do I need to include her in the count when making ADR's?? I know there are a lot more tables available for parties of 4 and smaller.

Seasonscraps
05-28-2008, 11:11 AM
I think so...

One time I was talking to guest services at POR and she has having trouble getting us a table for 2. She ended up adding an infant to the reservation so she could reserve us a table for 4 to accomodate the third guest.

KylesMom
05-28-2008, 11:39 AM
Yep, short answer is that you must count the infant who will be in a high chair as part of your group. This is not only so that there's space for the chair, but also for restaurant capacity issues.

Madame Leona
05-28-2008, 11:46 AM
I just made my adrs and had to count my little one who will be 11 months at the time. Also, when you make the adrs, they will ask if you need a highchair or booster. It's nice when it's a the table waiting for you when you are seated.

Taja
05-28-2008, 12:16 PM
You have to include them in the number of people in the party even if they don't use a high chair!

We had a 14-week-old with us last December and we were required to include him in our ADR. According to the CM, they have to allow space for his carrier--although we held him during most of the meal.