PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

Dizneyfan
05-28-2008, 02:21 AM
How does a 10-day base ticket work? For instance if I visit MK in the morning but decide I want to visit Epcot in the afternoon does two days come off of the 10-day ticket. I'm trying to decide if I should purchase the park hopper. I will only be in Disney for 6 days so I was wandering if I would be able to visit more than one park two or three of those days.

sisterslovindisney
05-28-2008, 06:51 AM
With a base ticket you aren't able to go to more than one park a day. Even if you have extra days on your ticket. The only way to do this would be to get a park hopper. You could get a 5 or 6 day hopper. Not exactly sure the cost difference between that and a 10 day base but if you want to go to more than one park a day then the hopper is the only way to go. have fun!

faline
05-28-2008, 09:17 AM
If you try to use your 10 day ticket at a different park in the same day without the park hopping option, you will not be allowed to enter the park. With a base ticket, you can only visit one park on any given day though you can leave that park and re-enter that park as many times as you want to during that day.

As noted by sisterslovindisney, if you'll be wanting to go to more than one park on any given day, you'll need the park-hopping option.

Dizneyfan
05-28-2008, 05:18 PM
Thanks!!! I thought so but wanted to make sure.:thumbsup: This settles an arguement between me and my aunt. She hates it when I'm right.:haha: