PDA

View Full Version : Who else...

Gastonsgirl
05-27-2008, 10:17 PM
Who else has ever given a character a present or gift? I have gift a character a gift numerous time one time when I was at MGM I brought Gaston cookies, brownies, and I also brought a picture for him to sign which he put "I'll Always Remember You" on it :cloud9:. And then I gave Megara a Year of A Million Dreams pin when I met her after Fantasmic! The Characters work so hard I think they deserve gifts!

Amy_Callaghan
05-28-2008, 09:10 AM
I met Megara last year after Fantasmic and she gave me a gift an autographed photo of her it was the best character meet and great ever I gave her a big hug she was so great I told her that she is my favorite! I just wish I would have given her something. My Daughter colored a picture that she gave to Figment when he was still meeting at Epcot. :)

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-29-2008, 01:01 PM
I didn't know you could meet the characters after the Fantasmic show? How do you do that?

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
05-29-2008, 08:18 PM
I didn't know you could meet the characters after the Fantasmic show? How do you do that?

Yes..do tell!

Also just curious - how did Gaston react when you gave him the cookies? Did he break out in to a big song and sing, "Just watch I'm going to make Gastonsgirl my wiiiiiiiife!"?

:cool:

Chris :hatter:

joanna71985
05-29-2008, 09:38 PM

You can't normally. It must have been something special set up.

Gastonsgirl
05-30-2008, 12:44 AM
Yes..do tell!

Also just curious - how did Gaston react when you gave him the cookies? Did he break out in to a big song and sing, "Just watch I'm going to make Gastonsgirl my wiiiiiiiife!"?

:cool:

Chris :hatter:

haha I wish he'd make me his wife! but he gave me a hug and a kiss when I gave him his cookies and I even gave him a kiss on the cheek : ] ! Gaston has sooo sweet to me ! :blush: