PDA

View Full Version : Disney Quest(ion)

the other micki
05-27-2008, 08:44 PM
To what age group is Disney Quest geared? Thanks!

dsnyfan001
05-28-2008, 07:46 AM
I guess all ages!? I have been there quite a few times.. Its all gaming and virtual reality games. It depends on if you like that sorta thing. I love it personally, its really neat inside, and there is a room that most of the younger kids seem to hang out in, its the creativity room where you can make your own toy story doll, or your own song or even make your face into a cartoon. But there are grown up things like build your own rollercoaster then you get to ride it, or my favorite of all Pirates of the Carribean, you and up to 6 peeps can drive a virtual boat and fight the pirates and collect as much gold as you can, you use cannons and you need a captain to steer the ship, the neat thing is its total virtual reality I love that one!! If you go have fun!!:mickey:

Scott C
05-28-2008, 02:31 PM
I am 43 -- DS 16 and DS18 loved it. I really enjoyed playing the classic arcade games scattered around -- many of those machine I had not seen since high school.

Thanks
Scott C

NJGIRL
05-28-2008, 03:33 PM
We have taken my son since he was 6 years old. He loved it then and still does.

wendy*darling
05-28-2008, 03:48 PM
It's not geared toward me ;)...
50-something mom who does not play video games, and gets motion sick with the VR head-gear on! (I did enjoy Pirates though :))
My teen sons have loved it all along. Now that they are approaching 18 & 21, they can do without it, but only since they have been many times. Kind of "old hat" now.

dmosher
05-28-2008, 04:15 PM
DF and I are both 35 this year and we BOTh love it. If you played video games as a kid, you will love the "arcade museum" with all thew old atari style games. For more interactivity there are human pinball, bumper-car/shooting games, drawing animation classes as well as song and music making stations.

DisneyQuest is really for anyone who likes to PLAY. If yoru not a "video game" person, you may have to seek out something you do like, but I guarantee you will find a few things that will spark your interest.

PLUS! I dare ANYONE to tell me they did not LOVE the Pirates of the Caribbean game!

Try it out and see, it's worth the time and $$.

:pipes:
D